[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elementary school student wishs to become a smartphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: 1433648623093.jpg (162 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
1433648623093.jpg
162 KB, 640x428
In the interest of not giving anything away, let’s get right into the story, translated here:

‘One night after a woman and her husband finished dinner, they sat down exhausted in the living room together.

The woman was an elementary school teacher, and she had to finish grading assignments she’d set for her students, which was to write about something they wished for. Her husband joined her on the couch with his smartphone in hand, finally able to relax after a long day.

Just when the woman thought she’d finished correcting the final essay, she noticed another one that she’d apparently forgotten. This is what it read:

“My wish is to become a smartphone. It’s my wish because my mom and dad really love their smartphones.

My mom and dad only pay attention to their phones, and sometimes they forget all about me.

When my my mom and dad come home tired from work, they spend time with their phones, not me. Even when my mom or dad is doing something important, if their phone even rings just once, they pick it up right away. But they don’t do that for me, even if I’m crying.

My mom and dad play games on their phone, not with me. When they’re talking with someone on the phone, even if I’m excited about something and want to tell them, they just shush me and tell me to go away.

So that’s why my wish is to be a smartphone. Because then maybe my parents would love me as much as their phones.”

The woman read the essay in tears. Her husband asked what was the matter, and she showed him the essay. He quickly read it then asked her which student had written such a sad essay.

It was then that the woman realized where this “extra” essay had come from; it had been slipped in there without her noticing.

“It wasn’t one of my students who wrote it,” the woman answered. “It was our son.”‘

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/01/21/elementary-school-students-wish-to-become-a-smartphone-breaks-japanese-internets-heart/
>>
>>18546
Is this a poem? I can't believe that this really happened.
>>
>>18549

Atheist, pls.
>>
>>18551
kekd
>>
>>18551
It just seems like a story.
>>
Fake
>>
>unironically using a phone indoors
>>
>>18546
>“It was our son.”‘
Ok, you had me going up to that line.
This has to be some internet short story that was mistaken as news.
>>
>>18546
Where's the greentext?!
>>
>>18743
Do you guys want me to make a greentext of this?
>>
>>18757
Yes.
>>
>>18772
Man's or woman's perspective?
>>
>>18774
man we just had women's perspective in op
>>
Guys, this shit just happened, and it made me tear up. I think I might make it into a short film.
>Me and wife finish supper, then decide to relax on sofa together.
>Wife is elementary teacher, has to finish grading some papers
>I sit back and relax with my phone
>Essays about what kids wish for, lots of presents, dream jobs, that kind of thing
>Wife nearly finished, just one more, then cuddles
>She reads it, starts crying
>Ask what the problem is, get handed the last paper
>I read it, hold myself together
(Here's the essay.)
“My wish is to become a smartphone. It’s my wish because my mom and dad really love their smartphones.

My mom and dad only pay attention to their phones, and sometimes they forget all about me.

When my my mom and dad come home tired from work, they spend time with their phones, not me. Even when my mom or dad is doing something important, if their phone even rings just once, they pick it up right away. But they don’t do that for me, even if I’m crying.

My mom and dad play games on their phone, not with me. When they’re talking with someone on the phone, even if I’m excited about something and want to tell them, they just shush me and tell me to go away.

So that’s why my wish is to be a smartphone. Because then maybe my parents would love me as much as their phones.”

>Ask who wrote it, hand it to her
>She takes it, gasps
>"It wasn't one of my students."
> It was out son
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g

Guys, I'm fucking sobbing. I thought I was a pretty good father, but now this is a real eye opener. What should I do?

Was that okay? I don't often do this, so I know it's not the best. I just hope that it was decent.
>>
>>18546
> “It wasn’t one of my students who wrote it,” the woman answered. “It was our son.”‘
Jesus christ almighty.
>>
>>18546
I'm glad we finally found out who phone was
>>
>>18805
Great work anon!
>>
>>18820
Really? Thank you!
Maybe we can make this a thing, greentext versions of /news/ articles. It sounds like a great way to generate OC.
>>
>>18805

That was great, bro.
>>
>>18819
kek
>>
>>18819
underrated post
>>
>>18819

oldfag kek
>>
>>18860
>>18862
>>18895
redditors upvote with replies
>>
>>18902
How do you downvote then?
>>
I wanna be a laptop
>>
I sexually identify as an attack helicopter.
>>
>>18546
parents gonna buy smarfphone for their son
>>
>>18819
fuck, it's been too long
roflcopter.gif
>>
>>18819
Lol
>>
>>18925
me too
>>
>>18546
>facebooktier

Why even post this garbage?
>>
How would this even become a news story? Did the parents call the local news station up to tell them what neglectful parents they've been?

Fake and gay.
>>
This reminds me of that one guy on deviant art who wanted to become a fempad.

However, he later just erased all of his accounts and disappeared off the face of the earth, which either makes me think he finally found out how stupid he was, or he's just hiding, or he actually fucking did it.

I guess with this story, I have sympathy for the child since all he wants is his parents to pay attention to him, unlike with the fempad guy who just looked like a complete freak. It's just sad how we have all these parents who never give a single shit about their children.
>>
>>18577
This the "our son" part was just to much
And i doubt that even a chinese kid could write like this in elementary school, heavely altered changing it to what they would have want to report on

Or just fake and gay

I go with the gay fake
>>
right into the feels
>>
>>19143
>he actually fucking did it.
kek
How'd he do it?
>>
>>19178
I don't even know if he did it or not, all his accounts just disappeared
>>
>>19150
>And i doubt that even a chinese kid could write like this in elementary school
Mate, they're obviously not going to showcase the typos and shit the kid made because it wouldn't look as readable.
>>
Is thread dead yet? It's getting old
>>
>>19255
It can no longer be bumped, but we don't have enough new threads made every day to get it pruned. It'll probably still be here for a few weeks.
>>
Would have been more believeable if it was a daughter
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.