[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New ad explains why Bush called Trump a "jerk"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: compassionate conservative.jpg (18 KB, 471x260) Image search: [Google]
compassionate conservative.jpg
18 KB, 471x260
He fights for the little guy while Trump just mocks others.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/14/jeb-bushs-new-ad-savages-donald-trump-why-didnt-he-run-it-2-months-ago/
>>
Pffft.

Fights for the "little guy". Right.

Says the brother of the man confirmed responsible for literal death of over half a million human beings around the planet, thousands belonging to the US army.

Sure.

Honestly, Bush and Trump reflect the past and the future this country had with Republicans within these two decades we've lived in since the turn of the century.
>>
The only thing Jeb is fighting for is a scenic spot to build his cuck shed.
>>
>>16923

Jeb carries plastic turtles in his pockets. Whatever you want to think about his legacy, he, himself, is harmless.
>>
>>17002
I hope he has those turtles on him tonight - he's going to need them.
>>
>>16914
Try Harder.

He doesn't mock, he states clear as day facts.

You fucking can NOT argue facts, if you do that is because you are trying to input your BELIEF.

Get Real Kid.
>>
Jeb Bush helped his brother cheat in the presidential election. Look up the Bush V. Gore supreme court case. He stands only for whatever shitty agenda his family or his financial backers have; the kid is just a prop.
>>
>>17082
Was he still a turtle nut back then?!
>>
Jeb is a little bitch
>>
>>16914
Bush is a meme
Do not trust him
>>
>>17368

Yeah I heard "bush hid the facts".
>>
>Yeb
>>
Sanders is a weak old idealistic fool, Hilliary is a ntutcase, and Trump is hitler 2.0.

Honestly? Given the choices, I'd vote for Jeb
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.