[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea Shows Latest Submarine Missile Test Launch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: kcna-1024x669.jpg (83 KB, 1024x669) Image search: [Google]
kcna-1024x669.jpg
83 KB, 1024x669
http://epicrall.com/north-korea-shows-latest-submarine-missile-test-launch/
>>
>>15922
These are clearly photoshopped. The reflections of the exhaust flame in the second picture gives it away. Its not even the first time they did something like this:
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2299859/War-games-Korean-style-South-rattles-sabre-awesome-display-tanks--North-forced-Photoshop-military-might.html
>>
Does anything ever happen in that country without mini-Kim pointing at it and saying "oh yea, that's good, I'm making sure this thing I know nothing about is good. Good job on that thing guys."

Like a dog couldn't take a shit without him and a group of generals looking at it and a photographer snapping pictures. "Oh yea, that's a real good poop, doggie, good for North Korea, nice strong poops, unlike Western dog poops."
>>
wow, this is sad

was the nuclear test confirmed real? probably not H, though
>>
>>15944
Reading this I wonder if NK actually poses a real threat to any country, even with nukes
>>
>>15950
it makes him look like an involved leader for his country, and like a stock photo model for the rest of the world

remember: this is one of the most powerful men in the whole world
>>
>it matters if HK has an H-bomb on a SLBM now or in 2 years
>HK is becoming god-tier
>nothing you can do to stop them
>If they reunite peacefully with SK they'll be stronger than Nippon
>nukes & economy
>>
>>15967
the fuck is HK? Hong Kong?
>>
>>15958
Of course it's fucking H-bomb. Jesus Christ It's not 1956 it's 2016. It's 65 year old technology. As long you have the resources you can build it. Fuck most flip phones can run circles around the most advanced computers of that era. Flip phones are also fucking obsolete. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>16022
it's not an H bomb. both China and western experts say the seismic readings were nowhere near big enough. all the ranting and swearing in your post cannot change reality.
>>
>>15967
> Best Korea
> Reuniting with worst Korea.

I'll take shit that will never happen for $500.
>>
>>16057
second this

SK has no reason to unite with NK. NK doesn't even realize the massive shithole it's sitting in, and thinks that SK would do well with glorious leader.

I can't believe that glorious leader hasn't been droned by an anonymous country yet.
>>
>>16114
no one want to deal with the nightmare of 25 million starving brainwashed N Koreans.
>>
Oh no! What are they going to do, hit us with their one nuke which has a 50% of exploding, going off course or failing to detonate?
>>
It's been nice knowing you guys..
>>
Literal photobomb
>>
>>16174
what's to deal with? They get a new leader who does the same thing and gives rally cry about how horrible the world is for anonymously droning great leader.... Then he gets droned too.

Eventually after about 10 leaders or so, they will come to understand that preaching non-sense about how you are a great leader who won't get droned.... will get you droned.
>>
>>16396
Or one of those great leaders will decide to retaliate and nukes South Korea.
>>
>>15922
Missile isn't pointy enough. How it not going to just bounce back and blow up N. Korea
>>
>>16402
Their nukes won't hit South Korea

But Seoul will still get completely obliterated by their massive stack old ass artillery dating back from the 40s and 50s because it's so outdated and brute-force that you can't really defend against it, it's not like missiles that you can shoot down with a proper system

Doesn't have the same range of course but that's not needed with how close Seoul is to the border
>>
How much provocation would north Korea need to attack south Korea? If someone from south of the DMZ started taking shots at nork patrols, would that spark a war? How tenuous is the cease fire right now?
>>
>>15964
His power is relative to the other leaders of the world, and that's not including wealthy businessmen, Mafias, Gangs, Cartels, what have you.

Kim probably has couple thousand or so loyals that keep him in power while the land around him is drained to death. Other groups, criminal or not, cannot afford that luxury. They have to sustain the workforce, keep a happy customer and stave off competitors or hostile forces to continue their existence.

And yes I just argued that the Mafia or ISIS is 'better' than Kim.
>>
>>16536
The mafia actually feeds it's people, for one.
>>
>>16460
Pretty much, yeah.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.