[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
14,000 illegal immigrants disappear without trace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 0
A total of 21,748 people had been given deportation orders by the Migration Agency at the end of October – the largest number in history, the Aftonbladet tabloid reported on Friday.

Of those, 14,140 are registered by police as 'departed' or 'wanted'. Some are believed to still be at unknown locations in Sweden while others are thought to have left the country.

"We simply don't know where they are," Patrik Engström, head of the national border police, told the newspaper.

http://www.thelocal.se/20151127/14000-illegal-immigrants-disappear-without-trace
>>
Good luck euroshits :^)
>>
>>1572
>kebab is getting deported
>kebab goes into hiding
What a fucking surprise, good luck eurokeks.
>>
RIP Swecucks, such a shame.
>>
Good riddance, shame about the low number
>>
>>1572
swedens a terrorist time bomb at this point.

the moment sweden tries to remove these people they're going to go nuts like they did at paris.

bin laden himself said that there's a reason why they don't attack sweden, they knew back then that sweden were cucks and would fall for this.
>>
>>1584
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted
>>
>>1640
Not really, just pointing out this ridiculous rule that will lead to exploitation by Lefties.
>>
>>1572
And literally nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>1645
Safe fam
>>
>>1645
>not banning racism and trolling
>leftists exploitation
wew lad
>>
>>1647
Devil is here taking the evil away
>>
>>1648
You can't stop it. It'll happen.
>>
>>1651
Hi anon
>>
>>1654
nice try kike.

we all know what happens when free speech is removed. not going to happen m8.
>>
>>1637
>I don't agree with him
>it's blatant trolling or racism!
Reddit fuck off.
>>
>>1637
>Implying that people don't actually want kebabs removed
>>
>>1660
Read the post under it. I said that it's a ridiculous rule that will be used by SJWs to limit others.
>>
>>1637
There's nothing trolling or racist about that.
>>
How many of those 14k are associated with ISIS, I wonder.
>>
people on this 4chan website seem to be fixated on the idea of kekolding. The truth is these poor black immigrants are not going to score any young pure virginal Aryan qt3.14 anyday soon so why do people even talk about it?
>>
>>1572
>"We simply don't know where they are,"
Well at least you're honest
>>
>>1886
>The truth is these poor black immigrants are not going to score any young pure virginal Aryan qt3.14 anyday soon

Consensually, but that's not a big hurdle.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.friatider.se%2Fv-ldtagen-kvinna-ville-inte-polisanm-la-det-r-synd-om-honom-f-r-han-r-flykting&edit-text=
>>
>>1875
Probably very few
Maybe six who would be willing to instigate a planned terrorist attack if the past is anything to go by

/pol/ and leddit talk past each other
>You're letting terrorists in
>We're saving tens of thousands from a war zone
>but you're letting terrorists in
>We've saving others

Since we're on /news/ I'll ask you what liberals mean to ask - do you think it's worth it, to turn away legitimate refugees of a war, the US has had a significant hand in creating, because some of the refugees may sympathize with our enemies?

What measure should be taken, if refugees should be allowed, to ensure that they are not a risk?

American currently has very strict policies already, would more help?
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/20/us/why-it-takes-two-years-for-syrian-refugees-to-apply-to-enter-the-united-states.html?_r=0

If Muslim refugees should be allowed in under no exceptions, is it really because you feel it's a security threat, or a racial one?
If you do feel a racial threat from syrian refugees, you've spent too much time on /pol/
>>
Tracking illegal immigrants isn't very tolerant anyway.
>>
>>1919
>do you think it's worth it, to turn away legitimate refugees of a war, the US has had a significant hand in creating

Well first of all, in this particular case, we're talking about Sweden, not the US, and while I'm not a 100% expert on the country, I'm pretty there isn't a strong case to be made for the place being "obligated" to take in hundreds of thousands of these people, especially considering the country's already meager population of under 10 million.

Ultimately though my opinions go beyond Sweden.

The world's population is growing, and we're seeing exponential growth in third world war torn regions. There are going to be two and a half billion people in Africa by 2050, and that number is not predicted to go down.

This is unsustainable no matter how you look at it, and thinking allowing these people into first world developed countries is going to solve anything is like thinking a bandage can easily fix up a stab wound. You're just at greater risk of disestablishing currently stabilized regions, or do you think there isn't going to be a cultural struggle when those millions of predicted immigrants become a significant population number in places like Germany?

It's a very tough situation, but it's naive to think unregulated immigration for these people is the right way to go about things.
>>
>>1943
The answer to exponential growth rates of undeveloped countries is, I think most everyone would agree, economic development and increased medical care (lower infant mortality) but this is a hypothetical that isn't even worth considering because
1: There will always be wealthier countries
2: If every countries demographics became similar to that of developed countries there will be more old than young worldwide, something current societies can't really sustain

I don't think any country really has an answer to the economic disparity in a world where travel, communication, and outsourcing has become so easy (at least no answer that would be widely considered moral)
but that's not really the current argument

the question is, 'what should be done with refugees from the Syrian civil war?'

I don't think most voters are ready for the economic issues that are coming to Europe, and businesses have been taking advantage of the situation for years, but it's too abstract an issue and the solutions go against both the social left and the economic right so I don't think it'll ever really addressed
>>
>>1951
>the question is, 'what should be done with refugees from the Syrian civil war?'

Unless a very well thought out and strict system was put in place to figure the whole matter out, I would frankly just close the door to them.

Emotions play too big of a game in this. Pictures of dead children washed on a beach are being used to sway the minds of the people until allowing potential millions into their country who don't share their culture, their language, their beliefs, or anything of that sort.

Meanwhile, as the article in the OP plainly points out, we can't even keep track of where these refugees are. 14000 is not an insignificant number. It just goes to show these governments have no idea how to handle the situation, and if that's the case, then you just need to close the gates, and assess what you have already.
>>
>>1572
How is this newsworthy?
>>
>>1968
How isn't it? Do you think the refugee crisis isn't a serious piece of news right now?
>>
>>1919
I am reasonably sure that the terrorists are not coming by refugee train.
They seem to be home-made. The guys who bombed Paris grew up in France. There is a big problem in the developed countries in how they have a set of second-class citizens, people that get very little education, have shitty futures ahead of them and basically feel fucked over.
Do they deserve better? Not the topic.
Are these people a threat to us? Very much so. Even if they don't blow up buildings, they are likely to turn to criminality and violence.
Either you actually integrate people into your society or you don't allow them into your country. Now, that's not necessarily the issue with war refugees.
Those are supposed to be taken in temporarily and then sent back to their home countries once things have settled down.

>>1962
What I have read about my own country's decisions in this almost makes me believe that the government is being intentionally incompetent about it. If they prove that we can't do it, then they'll be justified in closing the borders and letting nobody else in. I am talking about Germany though, not Sweden.
>>
>>1572
>sweden
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>1663
Or its a rule that will be used to keep this board from turning into /pol/ #2. Maybe if we could have threads about current events without "nigger dindu chimp" comments, were wouldn't need rules like this. If you want to go throw around racial slurs and be an edgy teenager then go to /pol/ or /b/. Some people on 4chan want to be able to have actual discussions about current events though, which can't happen if the edgy teenager crowd spams the board with racism all day
>>
>>2351
You seem triggered.
>>
>>2351
With every new board we always get these paranoid fuckers who rant on and on about /pol/.

How about rather than just whining about people who say things that hurt your feelings, you try and add what you deem to be quality discourse and conversation.
>>
This is actually serious, as much as you people joke about it. That's the size of a small army, and it has already been proven that countries such as Turkey and Saudi Arabia are shipping weapons to Europe illegally.
More terrorist attacks are highly plausible at this point
>>
>>2353
Well memed my friend!

>>2358
Why have rules at all? Why can't I just post some dank MLP memes to this board or maybe just a bunch of naked bananas? I mean if people don't like it they can just add what they deem quality conversations

I'm sorry that you're incapable of having any discussion without letting everybody know that you think non-whites are sub-human. Maybe you'll grow out of that phase soon. In the meantime, there's always pol
>>
>>2364
I'm just waiting for the figurative, or possibly literal bomb to drop.

The attacks in Paris were just the start if Europe doesn't get control of things soon.
>>
The story that's not being told here is what these immigrants will do to Europe in 20-30 years. So many have arrived so quickly that it's hard to imagine how they will be placed in the sort of mixed housing that promotes integration. Rather, they are clustering in ghettos. I fear this will drive radicalization and that we will see more " home grown" terrorists in the future.
>>
>>2351
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2411
Again, Paris wasn't refugees.
Why are you so stupid about this?
>>
>>2433
The majority will likely be sent off again. But otherwise, you're completely right.
The European countries must put more money and effort into this shit. It's almost entirely volunteer work in Germany, and that's just unsustainable.
Schäuble is a retard.
>>
>>2433
>2025
>Mexico and Brazil are the new first world
>Europe is ghettos and favelas
Like pottery

>>2438
Why so?
>>
>>2447
I made a number of claims. Which did you want further information on?
>>
>>1889
>www.friatider.se

haha mm
>>
>>2436
Paris wasn't refugees, but it was the children of immigrants who mirror the refugees.

European countries have done disastrously when it comes to integrating and assimilating the Muslim populations they already had and the gaping chasm of difference in culture, language, customs and religious practice between them and the native populations are only exacerbated by a torrential influx of new migrants.

If the children of past immigrants with middle-class upbringing and lucrative educations still fall into this trap what makes you think the ensuing generations from this refugee crisis will be any different?

German lawmakers aren't speaking of this as if it were a temporary problem, they frequently use the example of Germany's incoming demographic crisis as reason to allow mass migration.

The people who seriously oppose this often come to it from a xenophobic point of view, but their fears are not entirely unfounded. There needs to be careful thought as to the future ramifications to these policies instead of blind arguments of emotion on both sides.
>>
>>2471
>middle-class upbringing and lucrative educations
Now, that's just plain wrong.
There's schools where 90% of the students can't speak the language of the country and on top of that they even have difficulties with their own languages.
They grow up completely uncultivated.
If an effort was made to integrate them then things would look very different, but that effort is simply NOT made.
Instead we see budget cuts all the time.

There's also an important difference between immigrants and refugees.
Refugees are supposed to leave after a while. Some may stay, but most won't.
>>
The invading force has turned to guerilla warfare, nice.
>>
>>1572
Thank God
>>
>>2486
How dense are you?
>>
>>2471
>European countries have done disastrously when it comes to integrating and assimilating the Muslim populations
Really? they aren't living in their ghettos because evil Europe tells them so, they choose it so they don't have to bother integrating (when language courses and the like are given for free) and keep blaming "Evil Europe" for their shitty lives and alleged oppression
>>
>>1637
Hall monitors, in my school?
>>
>>2279
>There is a big problem in the developed countries in how they have a set of second-class citizens, people that get very little education, have shitty futures ahead of them and basically feel fucked over.

Are you implying that the euro terrorists were like this?
>>
>>2486

>2015
>god
>>
>>2476
>Refugees are supposed to leave after a while. Some may stay, but most won't.
Then why are German politicians treating them like they're migrants there to fix the looming demographic problem?

>>2650
I'm not blaming "Evil Europe," I'm saying it's a two pronged problem. European governments have utterly failed at getting their Muslim populations to assimilate into their host nation's culture. Part of that is making sure they don't cordon themselves off into ghettos. Is as much the fault of stubborn immigrants who want don't want to integrate as the inept government that fails to provide incentive to.

>>2476
All of that is very true, but we've also had mounting numbers of examples of well-off children of immigrants who at one point completely embraced Western culture becoming radicalized as well. Socio-economics play a major role without a doubt, but they are not the whole picture.
>>
>>2657
You don't kill yourself when your future looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.
>>
>>2675
>why are German politicians treating them like they're migrants there to fix the looming demographic problem?
Because they are fucking retarded and trying to create an atmosphere of panic when it's not helping anybody.
The situation is fucked up, but they're doing everything in their power to make it worse.
>>
>>1572
They probably did a border run or just went into hiding.
Its not like the ankle bracelet everyone who comes in.
Europe really needs better border controls, though.
>>
>>2677
jihadi heaven sounds dank tho
>>
>>1919
>do you think it's worth it, to turn away legitimate refugees of a war, the US has had a significant hand in creating, because some of the refugees may sympathize with our enemies?
uh yes absolutely
the refugees would only cause problems in our countries
>>
>>1919
Muslims are not a race you deluded cuck
>>
>>2680
Why would politicians who support taking in more refugees want to create an atmosphere of panic when that would directly contribute to the rise of their political opponents?

When I mentioned those who're treating the refugees like they're a bandaid to fix the incoming age problem for Germany I wasn't referring to fearmongers but those seemingly in support of these policies.

It just seems like they have no intention of making this a temporary affair and aren't afraid to boldly state so.

Realistically speaking why would the refugees go back? The civil war threw the Syrian economy back to where it was in the late '70s and that was even before ISIS went blitzkrieg mode. There aren't any feasible solutions for Syria without Assad either and until the boys in black showed up he was regularly torching his own citizens for protesting.

In all likelihood very few will be going back.
>>
>>2987
>Why would politicians who support taking in more refugees want to create an atmosphere of panic when that would directly contribute to the rise of their political opponents?
Merkel believes in nothing. She'll say anything to stay in power. She accidentally got in the role of supporting the opening of Germany's borders, and now she's having difficulties of getting out of it. It'll likely be the end of her career.
The rest of the CDU (and CSU) are using the opportunity to make her look bad in the hopes of replacing her.
On top of that there's Schäuble who only has his black zero on his mind and is destroying Germany for it. The country needs to spend money on this problem (like on so many others), and he refuses to do it.

I wasn't disagreeing with you on the bandaid bit. So long as we (as in the industrialized nations) don't try to actually fix the situation where the refugees are coming from (and bombs can't fix that shit), the problem will only worsen.

>t just seems like they have no intention of making this a temporary affair
What?
>Realistically speaking why would the refugees go back?
Because Germany is going to round them up, put them into planes and bring them back. That's how it works.
The problem right now is at what point would Germany be legally justified in doing that? The government is declaring more and more countries to be "safe", but some countries are just burning to visibly to do that.
>>
>>2351
Literally tumblr.
>>
>>2351
>>1637
Fuck off retarded. The massive size, low quality of posts and overabundance of meme spouting idiots is what makes /pol/ shit, not racism. You sound like a over sensitive faggot who get triggered because boards aren't your personal hugbox.
>>
>>2351

+1 agree, fellow redditor
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.