[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man fitted with bionic penis will finally lose his virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: Mohammed-Abad.jpg (33 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
Mohammed-Abad.jpg
33 KB, 615x410
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-fitted-bionic-penis-finally-7110225
>>
>>14024
>His penis was ripped off in a horror accident.

Ouchie. :(

I'm glad he'll lose his virginity though.
>>
>>14025
Yeah, everyone should do that at least once in their lives.
>>
>>14025
>he'll lose his virginity

Will he? Or is he just using a sex toy?
>>
>>14024
>Mohammed Abad from Edinburgh

That actually hurt to read.
>>
>The penis has two tubes which inflate when he presses a button on his testicle
>when he presses a button on his testicle
>a button on his testicle

I can't even, I'm just so fucking done.
I am curious as to whether the writer meant "testicles" or if he only has one.

But seriously, he fucking activates his cock via a button on his balls; you can't even make that shit up.
>>
>>14053

The button will be on one of the testicles
>>
His wife left him because he couldn't have sex with her. That's low bro but very understandable considering he didn't tell her of his condition until his wedding night.

But that is troubling. The man carried an intimate relationship with someone else without sex for what could of been a large period of time, and decided to marry her and she agreed. Obviously she hadn't sex on her mind when dating him so why would that be a problem?

>>14043
It looks like he will actually stick it in her. When I read the link and saw bionic and I thought robotic. It's a flesh penis with a tube inside to erect the phallus.
>>
>>14076
Even so, it isn't his penis. It seems very much like a strap-on dildo with slightly more advanced mechanics.

I wonder if, one day, he will ask himself if it really was sex.
>>
Oh, is this a field test?
>>
>>14076

Muslims. She wanted babies
>>
>>14053
>I can't even, I'm just so fucking done.
Stop that. Even so, he can become a super hero.
>>
>>14053
>>14056
They should put the button in his prostate really.

And like, it needs to be mashed a few times to fully activate. You know, to prevent accidental boners.
>>
Does he press a button to ejaculate?
>>
>>14053
In case you didn't know, this is the norm for trans men.
>>
>>14024
what a time to be alive
>>
>>14101
She already had two kids.
I doubt she'd want more.
>>
>>14043
well she's a dominatrix. So she could just take his anal virginity with a bionic penis of her own.
>>
>>14026
Lose their virginity?
>>
>>14076
Some people choose to wait until marriage with having sex. So if that was their agreement it would be very odd to not tell her about this...
>>
>custom dicks
nice
>>
Pics or it didn't happen!

I'd actually like to see one of those Android Dicks with Buttons and Regulators but I'm not gonna look it up on my work computer
>>
Not really news.
>>
And I will stay a virgin even though I have a dick.

The world is unfair.
>>
>>14259
Elliot Rodger likes this.jpg.
>>
Now everyone knows he has a bionic 8 inch cock and will want to fuck him. This dude will have pussy lining up for him even though he's overweight and ugly as sin.
>>
>>14105
Stop what?

I thought this was pretty damn funny.
>>
>>14179
>tfw we're finally living in the age of androids and bionic cocks and yet it's no where near as cool as we would have thought.
>>
That's drastic, he couldn't just call Howard Stern?
>>
Is it circumcised, though?
>>
>>14259
you don't have 200 dollars?
>>
>>14555
I don't have an hour.
>>
>>14259
You don't have any access at all to any hookers?
>>
She's not even charging him the fee.
Apparently she's just honored that he "chose her".
>>
>>14658
I'd be too if I was a sex worker.
>Aww yeah I'm gonna fuck a man with a bionic dick AND I'm gonna take his virginity.
>>
This is solid news. Literally aha
>>
>Muhammad
>Scottish

Kek
>>
>>14025
I'm questioning whether or not he actually "lost" his virginity if the penis he used wasn't his
>>
>>14053
its a pump inserted into the scrotal sac. you press the button to get hard and another to go flaccid.
>>
>>14666
Plus I mean you don't have to worry about stds with a cyborg virgin.

It's win/win for both parties.
>>
>first lose penis
>then lose virginity
Verily, the wheel of misfortune.
>>
>Man with bionic penis will lose his virginity to a 6-million-dollar Terminatrix
>in 1 hour 23 minutes 59.649 seconds...

Select all images with misteak. (I'm not a robot.)
>>
>>14046
And your post made it funny
>>
>0 hours 28 minutes 31.469 seconds left to loss of virginity...
>>
>Man fitted with bionic virginity
>will finally lose his penis
>>
>>14764
it's like go ask alice
one testicle makes you larger, one testicle makes you smaller
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.