[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
B Cosby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
File: Bill Cosby like a boss.jpg (115 KB, 1330x750) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cosby like a boss.jpg
115 KB, 1330x750
hilarious. comedian goes to jail.
http://www.someecards.com/entertainment/celebrities/bill-cosby-arrest-warrant/
>>
>black man goes to prison

WOW IT'S NOTHING.jpg
>>
What's the point of jailing an old man for old crimes
>>
>>13290
it is called justice
>>
>>13294
Say that to Jimmy Saville
>>
>>13290
That's a fuckin' retarded question.. Just cus he got away with it for this long doesn't mean he shouldn't pay for what he did... If i killed 30 people and no one found out for 30 years.. and you said the same thing you'd sound like even more of a retard than you do now.
>>
No evidence will remain after all this time. This all will hinge on testimony, and that's shaky grounds for a case. Most likely, however, Cosby will settle out of court just to not have to deal with a trial. However, it doesn't really matter, the court of public opinion has already convicted him.
>>
>>13294
if you wait 10 yrs to call the cops you cannot expect a conviction

justice in this case should look like:
no physical evidence -> he said, she said -> reasonable doubt -> acquittal
>>
The defense of this man has some of the most incredible mental gymnastics I've ever seen.
>>
>>13305
because killing people is equivalent to drugging them and having sex with their unconscious bodies

kind of retarded that people get upset about drugged rape anyways
>>
>>13331
yeah, and that would work if it were just one, maybe two cases. the thing is, this is a string of women going back 40 years. and it's not like all these women just got together and schemed this shit. they have been making these allegations for decades, and Cosby always paid them off.

It's not like the Jackson case, where one kid and his greedy family smelled a payday.
>>
>>13355
until you get drugged and raped, your opinion is pretty much worthless. yes, murder is much worse, but there is a pretty big gulf between murder and stealing someone's pocket change
>>
>>13305

He is being arrested without evidence.

This is an alarming injustice.
>>
>>13358

These women are just party whores who regret getting drugged up.

They gladly used their youth and sexuality to get ahead and it bit them in the ass.

Suck on a pudding pop bitches!
>>
>>13359
I have been drugged and raped. The guy didn't have any STDs (or at least he didn't give any to me) so why give a fuck about it?
>>
>>13373
so, you are saying getting drugged and raped is a natural consequence to going to parties? because, it seems to me that one guy made the conscious decision to drug and rape some girls. In this country, we tend to punish the one doing, not the one getting done to
>>
>>13355
Bait of a 14 year old neet
>>
>>13376

Cosby only ever admitted to providing a common party drug.

Men almost always provide the drugs (as well as everything else).

These women were adults. They chose to use their sexuality to get ahead and karma kicked their ass.

Personally, I think this is just an advanced case of drunk sex. Either they both raped each other or nobody was raped.
>>
>>13305

Actually, if I found out you killed some people 30 years ago and never got caught, I would think you've already gotten away with it.
>>
>>13379
>Personally, I think this is just an advanced case of drunk sex. Either they both raped each other or nobody was raped.
What? So if someone roofies a girl and then rapes her (I'm assuming you DO know people don't use the roofie on themselves before using it on someone else, because that'd counterproductive, pointless and generally stupid enough that I'm wondering how you could possibly come into that conclusion), the drugged girl was committing rape as much as the dude forcing his penis into her?
>>
>>13382
I think he's trying to say that if both of them took drugs then both would be to blame
>>
>>13382
Also: How do you come to a scenario where two people are "raping each other", short of some kind of fucked up genital brawl where the goal is to fuck the other person into submission?
>>
>>13384
It's not really raping if they're both "mentally incapacitated" a.k.a.shit face drunk. doubt that won't stop lawyers from trying to shift the blame
>>
>>13294
>>13305
>If i killed 30 people and no one found out for 30 years
Man just let things go it was so long ago no one should care anymore.
>>
>>13371
Is it just testimonies? and if so how many?
>>
>>13381
Ya, i mean, you're right.. so i guess in that sense he got away with the "rape" or whatever it was?

I've not followed the case too closely but if it was intentional drugging w/ the intention of
rape then he deserves it..

If it was mutual drugged sex.. but how many of the women that came forward were corroborating the story of intent?
>>
>>13284
Besides Obama think of the three most trusted black people in the last thirty years.

1. Cosby - Rapist.
2. O.J.- Murder
3. Michael Jackson- Pedophile
>>
>>13375
>drugged and raped, no problem yo
You are either trolling or really fucked up.
>>
>>13392
55 womenz fam
>>
>>13400
>OJ
>trusted

you wot
>>
>>13288
nice.
>>
Apparently he was a better rapist than comedian. He got away with it longer. Maybe, they'll give him house arrest in Hugh Hefner's mansion. He always loved it there with the rest of the rapists.
>>
Remember kids if a woman says something it's true even without evidence but if a man is accused of something you must find him guilty of the crime especially if a woman said it to occur.
>>
>>13290
I think this is actually a good question in the scope of what we hope to get out of our justice system. Does punishment act as a deterrent? I doubt the severity or how long it's enactable really do, more just the existence of something sufficiently damaging and how big the chance is of being caught. So a punishment should be severe enough that it's something people want to avoid (of course this can be a whole range of things; I opt for the most humane but others might not), and enforced enough that people can expect they'll be at risk of facing that punishment. Of course, criminals don't often think logically, so even these don't necessarily work as a deterrent so you have to work in other fashions. But there are still, I personally believe, a good amount who are calculating and rational in how they commit their crimes, and so these kinds of punishments serve as a warning to them. Plus, if he's capable of this, mentally and physically, and has acted on these types of impulses, there's still a chance he's a public danger and should be detained as long as he can be determined to be one.
>>
>>13400
>Obama
>trusted
>>
>>13471

Barrack Obama is a one-legged homosexual.
>>
>>13290
>What's the point of jailing an old man for old crimes

Its some jewish thing. They are into jailing 90 year old senil war criminals from WW2
>>
Alana Thompson was killed by Mark McDaniel
>>
This is why we need VR waifu age now
>>
>>13400
I guess we don't live in a new racially harmonial era, after all - not with posts like these floating around.
>>
>bangs sluts
>goes to prison
>>
>>13400
i feel like this could be a fun board if /pol/ wouldn't leak into it constantly.
>>
>>13400
>Michael Jackson- Pedophile
This stale meme really should die.
>>
>>13358
>Cosby always paid them off.

And they took the money? They put money over justice?

Its one thing to tell people and they don't believe you. But, the minute you take that money you have essentially traded in justice for monetary value.

You accepted a price for your dignity.
>>
>>13371
You can be arrested for being suspected of a crime dipshit, you just can't be convicted
>>
Opened a one too pudding pop a many
>>
>>13800

Moot's dumb fault for remaking /n/ and calling it politically incorrect (oh shit so edgy)

People think that to impress people on 4chan you have to be some whacked out libertarian white supremacist
>>
>>13587
Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>13284
Hey, the way I see it it's just like his show.
It's just different stokes for different folks
>>
>no evidence
>arrested
>guilty until proven innocent
This case is the ultimate in hysterical people brute forcing the legal system.
>>
>>13425
2/10 I shook my head
>>13400
1/10 I expected this kind of joke
>>13881
0/10 couldn't have been less funny
>>14178
0/10 You meant "Strokes" for different folks there
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.