[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terror Warning in Munich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>JUST IN: 2 Munich train stations evacuated on possible bomb threat; authorities asking people to avoid crowds, public transportation.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/682687773569056768

Full story in German here: http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/oeffentliche-veranstaltungen-meiden-terrorwarnung-fuer-muenchen-polizei-geht-von-geplantem-anschlag-aus_id_5184005.html
>>
>>13019
can confirm that.
>>
>>13019
First Dubai now Munich. Clearly, ISIS is holding the world hostage tonight.
>>
The only thing that blows up in munich are the rents
>>
>>13286
Ayyy.
>>
>>13286
/thread
>>
Are there any Germans actually feeling terrorized?
>>
>>13364
I only feel terrorized by our government and administration. And by my co-workers.
>>
>>13364
I'm worried about terrorists pretending to be refugees, Toby Honest.
It scares me.
>>
>>13364
Not really
>>
me too.just feel scarry of our govermant? there nothing to afraid from isis propaganda shit. They will switch the focus from the real think!! and they will undermine the rights with this.

In my opinion should go the normal citizen in the prison.. to defent them from the baddd guys... its the beast idea or? just let them go out whit high defend prison bus in the work. The best protective measure.
>>
>>13364
That's unlikely. If the dipshits do provoke Germany, they'll have more than just a bad shower or over baked goods to fear.
>>
Yep we need more Towel-Heads that will solve the problem...
"Angela Merker" the anti-Hitler strikes again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.