[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo Yiannopwhatever posts pics thread, probably /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 0
>Calls it going viral

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/31/read-the-epic-social-justice-warrior-smackdown-that-is-going-viral/

Your thoughts?
>>
uh... good read?
>>
>>12919
>epic social justice smack down that is going viral
So breitbart confirmed for shit-tier click bait then, gotcha.
>>
>>12925
Beirbart has always been shit. They always leave key details out.
>>
>>12925
OP here
Thought the same
I read Breitbart so I was unhappy to see them pushing click bait, and Milo bothers me
>>
>>12919
Breitbart confirmed for reposting from /pol/
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/36095543/#36105094
>>
>9/20/14
>Anonymous 4chan post
>If anyone knows the author, do get in touch

lel, MSM as clueless as ever I see.

Also, why is this in their 'Tech' section?
>>
>>12919
topkek that's a copy pasta
>>
>>12942
LAFF'D

Did not see it was copypasta
>>
Milo has been scraping /pol/ for content for his clickbait articles for about 6 months now. He does it on 8gag too moreso than 4chan, but that place is so slow that he is forced to come here to get real traffic numbers.

Ben Shapiro, one of Breitbart's editors (Milo's boss), does the same thing.

That doesn't even take into account the army of Breitbart interns who do nothing but spam clickbait stories and youtube videos on /pol/ all day for extra views and thus, more adsense shekels.
>>
Milo is an annoying faggot. I'd rather listen to Peter Hitchens than any of these young, yuppie nu-conservative shitheads.
>>
Was posted in a "best of /pol" thread earlier. The original thread wasn't that big.
>>
>>12984
>Ben Shapiro
so the Jews found a way to exploit /pol/ for financial gain? kek
>>
>>12990
He basically gets all his attention by telling MRA what they want to hear. All his arguments and points are just rhetorical nonsense when you break them down. He's becoming the MRA version of Anita Sarkeesian.
>>
It's a good post. Nice to see people give 4chan props.
>>
People screencaping 4chan threads and posting it on news and blogs... What did happen with the "INTERNET HATE MACHINE" reputation?
>>
>>12919
That faggot can go die in a fire.

Does nobody know what discretion is anymore?
>>
>>12946
lol I have a screencap of that pasta in my /pol/ folder
>>
>>13030
Fuck off.

>>13073
I know, right?
The less people go on here, the better.
>>
>>12919
That isn't even his real name. He's had multiple aliases over his life because he owes a lot of people money from his previous failed startups.

https://maxdunbar.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/milo-yiannopoulous-and-the-kernel/

He keeps namedropping this place (and 8gag) in his clickbait articles as a means for his attentionwhoring on twitter.
>>
>>13159
His writing style is low rent.
And he likes to church himself up any chance he gets.

Truly is nothing special; a pedestrian troll aiming at low hanging fruit.
>>
>>13026
It's really surprising they haven't done it more. I feel like /pol/ has specifically raised a large, easily pandered-to demographic, and people just aren't tapping into it.
>>
>>13162
>and people just aren't tapping into it.
There are lots of people trying to tap into it. I don't know how often you browse /pol/ but Milo is just one of many pseudo-journalist alt-right twitter/youtube whores shilling on /pol/. There is a Paul Joseph Watson thread on there right now. He shows up soemtiems. Gavin McInnis, ben Shapro, Sargon of Akkad, and Sam Hyde also post regularly an shill for themselves. Those are just the ones I know about, I'm sure there are others.
>>
>>13154
lol how new are you? 4chan is mainstream as fuck now bro, your secret little club got big out years ago. I'd tell you to go check out infinitechan now but even that's blown up since GG; still, you might find it more to your liking.
>>
>>13193
> 4chan is mainstream as fuck now bro, your secret little club got big out years ago.
Yeah, I know. It got September'd in 2007.

> I'd tell you to go check out infinitechan now but even that's blown up since GG; still, you might find it more to your liking.
No, fuck that chan, it's terrible. I go on other chans every once in a while, but this one has the most traffic, and is the one I grew up with.

Still, though, the culture of this chan has gotten diluted from outside influences. The oldfags that haven't left yet are usually shit and were the cancer that killed it in the first place. Shit fucking sucks.
>>
Milo's a hack, Breitbart's dead, and his website is trash.

Nothing more to be said.
>>
Is this the same guy who wrote an entire article about "weeaboos" composed almost entirely of 4chan memes and stereotypes?
>>
>>13195
>It got September'd in 2007

Nah, 2005 was more like it when the more people talked about it like it was "da fight club of da enternet". Or in my personal experience when it first opened.
>>
>>13279
Signs point to yes. I didn't see anything on his article, though.

>>13327
Not really.
Here, have a graph.
I'd post it here, but for some reason I can't post images.
postimg org image ku652cy1b
Fucking spam filters.
>>
>>13327
>Or in my personal experience when it first opened.
Oh wow you must be so cool
>>
>>12919
Hey Milo, I know you are here.

Don't do clickbait, jesus christ. Saying something is going viral is low, you might as well say "hey, here's a nice bandwagon to jump on".
Back your claims more often
Stop blatantly pandering to /pol/. I'm a /pol/ack and it starts feeling like you are trying too hard to gain adepts
"Epic" fell out of fashion a long time ago, get on with the memes.

Also, fuck you. If you want to pander to 4chan, at least know 4chan, and don't post screencaps.
>>
>>12934
why? because he's gay? You can just say it.
>>
>>12919
Is this thread just full of shills for feminism, or is that the whole of /news/? I haven't been here long enough to tell.

It's amazing that the feminists are attacking gay men now.
>>
>>13511
This has nothing to do with him being gay.
He's simply a giant faggot.
>>
>>13515
I'm pretty sure you guys just hate him because he's gay but isn't a left wing liberal.
>>
>>13516
Bait, but I'll bite.
I don't care where he sticks his dick.
I'm jaded by what journalism has become and Milo seems some of the worst of it.
The way he exploits a bunch of gamergate kids for his yellow journalism blog posts is about as low as it gets.
All he has to do is sit on some social media (twitter, *chan, whatever) and either wait for some poorly-sourced story to grow among these kids, or manufacture one.
Then he's off to copy-paste another blog post and spam it for guaranteed clicks.

All the more disgusting that he's using some great /pol/ content.
>>
>>13517
This honestly seems hollow, you've got nothing on him except that you find him annoying.

He's exceptionally popular in mainstream UK TV, go type his name into youtube, you'll see the man is a genuine genius when it comes to debating as well as he debates about important points nobody else will stand up for the public on.

You know, like telling people it's okay to go out in public with your granddaughter, that you shouldn't be called a pedo because of that.

Telling people that men are upset because we're demonized growing up now, which is also absolutely true and being brushed under the carpet by most media.

He's a great journalist and public figure who is growing more popular for good reason.

Your hate for him seems like thinly veiled leftist shilling.
>>
>>13522

I have no problem with his position; I agree with what seem to be a lot of his opinions. That makes it worse. I don't want an army of hack journalist blog posters representing what should be a substantive position. That's counter-productive in the long run because you will never get anyone to read (or even click on) an article that didn't all ready agree with the message. See the problem, now?

The tit-for-tat "they write crap clickbait so it's okay if we do it too" attitude doesn't lend any credibility.

Guess who isn't reading Milo: SJW feminist legbeard transfatties. Guess who is: people who all ready agree with his opinions and are being exploited for ad impressions.

All sides now have armies of blog posters exploiting every position for ad impressions. How can you not see this?

If he wants to be a pundit, that's fine. Stop writing clickbait.
>>
>>13517
>Bait, but I'll bite.
Have your parents never taught you not to feed the trolls?
>>
>>13598
It depends on why someone is trolling.
>>
>>13522
1. Milo isn't a journalist, he's a con artist and a twitter attentionwhore.
2. Breitbart isn't journalism, it's click bait.
3. Milo is not "popular", he is "infamous" and "notorious".
4. "Milo Yanniopollis" is just his latest alias/AKA of dozens
5. You act like he hasn't personally been spamming self-promotional marketing threads on /pol/ (among other places) for almost a year now.

tl;dr Milo is a horrible person who both panders to the userbase on some boards here while simultaneously peddling his shit-tier opinions for adsense.... and you should feel bad for defending him.
>>
why is this allowed on this board? its not news and was posted to deliberately incite flaming.
>>
>>12984
They should be banned on 4chan for spamming links.
>>
>>13517
>exploits

You mean gives them a voice, he's one of the best things to happen to the uprising cultural libertarianist movement
>>
>>14453
0/10
>>
>>12934
breitbart is literally the right-wing version of huffington post.

heck Andrew Breitbart was The Guy who made Huffington Post (For Ariana Huffington, whom he knew personally)
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.