[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Affluenza" Punk Arrested!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1
File: brat.jpg (22 KB, 450x448) Image search: [Google]
brat.jpg
22 KB, 450x448
They caught the fucker! They finally caught the little spoiled piece of shit muther fucker!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-affluenza-teen-detained-mexico-cnn-032035321.html
>>
>>12279
FUCK YO' COUCH, NIGGA
>>
>>12279
Heard a theory that the judge gave him probation because she knew he would fuck it up.
>>
>>12288
Imagine being the kind of asshole to get a second chance like that and completely fuck it up. What a fucking retard.
>>
Why do his parents look so inbred?
>>
>>12352
especially after you murder 4 people while drunk driving...
>>
>>12288
No kidding, it just so happens he got caught when he turned 18. These judges, you gotta hate them.
>>
>>12279
If only this kid had a proper upbringing.

He looks alpha as fuck in that photo, like he's tired of your shit.
>>
>>12279
I want that fucker to get ass-raped in prison.
>>
>>12352
not only did he completely fuck up his slap-on-the-wrist probation, but now his mom is going to jail with him too! good going kid, your careless spoiled nature caused the downfall of your whole family!
>>
this pleases me, oh yes. Maybe this judge will be less of a fool than Jean Boyd.
>>
>>12373
>He looks alpha as fuck in that photo, like he's tired of your shit.
He looks deformed, more like. If he's going to fuck your shit up, it's because he's a ravenous mutant hungry for flesh.
>>
Obviously he's still suffering from affluenza. Someone of his pedigree isn't used to having restrictions on their movement or behavior, so he didn't know that violating the terms of his probation was wrong. It would be an injustice to subject this moneyed young man to another criminal trial.
>>
>>12279

I wish more wealthy people would implode like this
>>
>>12395
it's basically double jeopardy

source: I watch People's Court
>>
>>12395
he needs a new excuse.
>>
>>12279

Can we talk about how horrible this kid's beard game is?
>>
Update: The lil' shit even had a "Going Away Party" before he and his Mom skipped town.

https://gma.yahoo.com/sheriff-says-affluenza-teen-had-going-away-party-163826923--abc-news-topstories.html#
>>
Probably going to get 2 years...
>>
>>12431
The prosecutors said violating the terms of his probation could land him 10 years
>>
>>12392
his dad was on trial for impersonating a cop if im not mistaken. His whole family is fucked
>>
>>12450
>could
He's getting 2 years or less.

Whoa no pictures here? What a board.
>>
>>12462
Keeps the shitposters and bigots at bay, faggot.
>>
>>12279
>so rich that he doesn't know the dofference between right and wrong.
Bullshit. Rich boy is gonna get raped so hard in prison.
>>
The judge should be thrown in with him.
>>
>>12373
more like birth defect as fuck
>>
>>12459
Most of the time, you don't get that fucked up without some help.
>>
He will only get 4 months
>>
>>12281
Underrated post.
>>
>>12514
Word.
>>
>>12463
>bigots
>uses the F word
Wooow. That's problematic.
>>
>>12580
>faggot means homosexual
nvm, you're retarded
>>
>phoned for pizza using own mobile whilst on the run

future texas governer material right there
>>
>>12395
That only means that he should spend the rest of his life in psych ward, where his inability to tell right from wrong doesn't cause harm to anyone else.
>>
>>12624
being a selfish dick head isn't a mental health disorder, it just means he and his parents are all a bunch of fucking morons

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/2015/12/officials_affluenza_teen_mom_tracked_to_mexico_by_phone

DAMN YOU DOMINOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>12624
that is a terrible idea. What would jail be used for then? People who can distinguish between right and wrong? People already try to plea insanity to get a cushy life after committing heinous crimes. No need to start anything new.
>>
>>12632
But that's precisely my point. If he gets a lighter sentence because of a "mental disorder," then it should be treated like a plea of insanity and he should spend the rest of his life locked away, as is the standard in such cases. He shouldn't get off EASIER because he's an amoral asshole, he should be locked away for the rest of his life because he's an amoral asshole.
>>
You know, I have always wondered how the father still has his sheet-metal business? Why would anyone want to do business with such an odious man and his deranged family? The family should have their money-supply cut off. Maybe then they will get an idea of what it's like to not be rich.

Also, how come no one has ever bothered to check the judge's financial records for an *AHEM* "major donation" prior to her verdict.

Not calling for a Private Army here, but if Anon is capable of taking on ISIS, why haven't they tried to get to the bottom of this?
>>
>>12659
>You know, I have always wondered how the father still has his sheet-metal business?
I'm sure their company's logo is: *we kill people and get away with it*
>>
>>12659
>*AHEM*
*unzips dick*

Also donation bribing only works if you are a political group you idiot.
>>
>>12659
>if Anon is capable of taking on ISIS
Anon is not capable of taking on ISIS.
>>
not to sound like a total asshole but his mom looks like carrot top
>>
So they may have found a gun in his possession when they arrested him, which could land him in a world of hurt and jail time down there:

http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/mobile/tijuana/warning.html

>If you are caught with firearms or ammunition in Mexico...

>You will go to jail and your vehicle will be seized;
>You will be separated from your family, friends, and your job, and likely suffer substantial financial hardship;
>You will pay court costs and other fees ranging into the tens of thousands of dollars defending yourself;
>You may get up to a 30-year sentence in a Mexican prison if found guilty.
>>
NOW the little shit is claiming that being arrested violated his human rights and that's grounds to fight deportation:

http://www.apnewsarchive.com/2016/-Affluenza-teen-may-delay-deportation-by-claiming-authorities-violated-his-human-rights/id-66dbf305d5ce4111a94ccf471cc6667b?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
>>
>>12373
If that's alpha I must be a God, that kid looks retarded
>>
His lawyer is what fucked him harder in the long run than anyone else. By basically creating the affluent young man image, everyone will now hate him and he'll always be "the spoiled kid", ruining any chance at a normal life since poor people are pretty envious and bitter, and sadly, there's more poor people than wealthy people.

All because of a lawyer making him out as some snobby asshole kid rather than a kid who did a mistake. Who hasn't done mistakes in their youth?
>>
>>12373
alpha = inbred goof punk?
>>
>>12279
I hope this greasy turd gets the crap beat out of him in the Mexican jail.
>>
>>12373
You know sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet, look what you've done, worked everyone up like that.
>>
Little fucker should've been taken out and shot the first time...
>>
>>13847
I know I feel so bad about not killing people every now and again.
>>
>>13847
I never "did a mistake" that resulted in four people being killed.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.