[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My /n/iggelets, I finally broke 20 miles within 1 hour (personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
My /n/iggelets, I finally broke 20 miles within 1 hour (personal goal). Have I joined the elite, yet? Granted, the first leg of the ride was done in only 14 mph winds.
>>
>>977364
Come back when you can average >=20mph into a 14mph HEADWIND.
>>
That blonde is so excited about that guy's quads. It's like she's measuring his dick with her mouth watering.
>>
>>977380
It's too bad IRL chicks don't give a shit about my quads, only if I'm making at least $200k
>>
>>977399
Brotip: They don't care about your money if you don't have the right personality.
>>
>>977545
You're either very very gullible or a woman.
>>
>>977557
Your personality or looks don't matter at all if you've got enough money.
>>
>>977570
This was obviously meant for >>977545
>>
>>977557
>Implying I'm either
>Implying I don't have loads of money to blow
>Implying money makes you happy or buys love and affection.
It's the truth, brah.
>>
I do 20 km on a mtn bike in an hour, do I get wimminz?
>>
>>977364

Its okay. You're not a beginner or pro - just right in the middle.

Pertinent details:
-What kind of bike were you using
-Headwind/Tailwind
-Feet of climb
>>
>>977364
Only if you did 2000 feet of climbing in that 20 miles

If you had 2000 feet of climbing averaging 20mph you are starting to be fast
>>
>>977364
fuck you, my 20 mile rides are always 10 miles out and back so if I get wind with me I have to fight it on the way back.. my best is 1:03 so far.
>>
>>977399
>>977545
>>977570

>be yesterday
>getting fast food at the same place as always
>in there so often they know my order and name.. like every employee knows what I order and my name
>manger chick is kind of cute but has a kid
>she is kind of flirty usually
>jokingly tell her I am poor yesterday
>instant loss of interest and walks away from me lol
>>
>>977581
>almost half as far

no
>>
>>977364
No. Nowhere near elite. You're decent (assuming you don't mean you had a tailwind the first part and no wind the second part, in which case you're pure shit), but you've got a fuck of a long ways to go if you want to be elite. Think 27-30 miles in an hour. Or 20mph average for 8 hours nonstop solo with no one to draft.
>>
>>977686

>he doesn't have to ride out against a headwind and then have to ride back in against a headwind

West coaster detected
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>>977687
classic
why do they so horrible?
>>
>>977696

27mph on flat ground is about 480 watts

try again
>>
>>977687
Maybe she didnt find it funny because shes a mother who works at a fast food resturant that has very little money.
>>
>>977739
More likely she is really into hypergamy
>>
>>977577
>>Implying money can't make you happy or buy love and affection.
fixed, bro
>>
>>977709
i'd find that guy and buy him a beer after i dumped the slag
>>
>>977735
And OP said "elite" you fucking moron. Elite cyclists can and do do that. And you're a fucktarded moron if you think you can determine the watt output knowing only the velocity and that it's flat ground. A fuck of a lot more factors in.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.