[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My /n/iggelets, I finally broke 20 miles within 1 hour (personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
My /n/iggelets, I finally broke 20 miles within 1 hour (personal goal). Have I joined the elite, yet? Granted, the first leg of the ride was done in only 14 mph winds.
>>
>>977364
Come back when you can average >=20mph into a 14mph HEADWIND.
>>
That blonde is so excited about that guy's quads. It's like she's measuring his dick with her mouth watering.
>>
>>977380
It's too bad IRL chicks don't give a shit about my quads, only if I'm making at least $200k
>>
>>977399
Brotip: They don't care about your money if you don't have the right personality.
>>
>>977545
You're either very very gullible or a woman.
>>
>>977557
Your personality or looks don't matter at all if you've got enough money.
>>
>>977570
This was obviously meant for >>977545
>>
>>977557
>Implying I'm either
>Implying I don't have loads of money to blow
>Implying money makes you happy or buys love and affection.
It's the truth, brah.
>>
I do 20 km on a mtn bike in an hour, do I get wimminz?
>>
>>977364

Its okay. You're not a beginner or pro - just right in the middle.

Pertinent details:
-What kind of bike were you using
-Headwind/Tailwind
-Feet of climb
>>
>>977364
Only if you did 2000 feet of climbing in that 20 miles

If you had 2000 feet of climbing averaging 20mph you are starting to be fast
>>
>>977364
fuck you, my 20 mile rides are always 10 miles out and back so if I get wind with me I have to fight it on the way back.. my best is 1:03 so far.
>>
>>977399
>>977545
>>977570

>be yesterday
>getting fast food at the same place as always
>in there so often they know my order and name.. like every employee knows what I order and my name
>manger chick is kind of cute but has a kid
>she is kind of flirty usually
>jokingly tell her I am poor yesterday
>instant loss of interest and walks away from me lol
>>
>>977581
>almost half as far

no
>>
>>977364
No. Nowhere near elite. You're decent (assuming you don't mean you had a tailwind the first part and no wind the second part, in which case you're pure shit), but you've got a fuck of a long ways to go if you want to be elite. Think 27-30 miles in an hour. Or 20mph average for 8 hours nonstop solo with no one to draft.
>>
>>977686

>he doesn't have to ride out against a headwind and then have to ride back in against a headwind

West coaster detected
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
>>977687
classic
why do they so horrible?
>>
>>977696

27mph on flat ground is about 480 watts

try again
>>
>>977687
Maybe she didnt find it funny because shes a mother who works at a fast food resturant that has very little money.
>>
File: 2014-02-26-macadamea-nuts.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
2014-02-26-macadamea-nuts.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1024
>>977739
More likely she is really into hypergamy
>>
>>977577
>>Implying money can't make you happy or buy love and affection.
fixed, bro
>>
>>977709
i'd find that guy and buy him a beer after i dumped the slag
>>
>>977735
And OP said "elite" you fucking moron. Elite cyclists can and do do that. And you're a fucktarded moron if you think you can determine the watt output knowing only the velocity and that it's flat ground. A fuck of a lot more factors in.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.