[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here wear Chinese shit? I already have shorts and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Nuck nuck nuck.jpg (37 KB, 467x500) Image search: [Google]
Nuck nuck nuck.jpg
37 KB, 467x500
Anybody here wear Chinese shit? I already have shorts and was thinking of getting some jerseys for the pockets now that it is getting to hot most of the time for my jackets. Going full ching chong off of Amazon seems cheapest since the brick and mortar shit is all made overseas anyway and I prefer some of the designs over solid colors. Getting the sizing right seems like a complete cluster fuck though.

Anyone got any anecdotes or experience with Nuckily/Wolfbike/Arsuxeo/Wosawe/Xinzechen/probably a dozen others?
>>
File: sweatshop.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1289) Image search: [Google]
sweatshop.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1289
>>
>>975771
I have a Racmmer jersey (bought off aliexpress). Only used it once. The fit is weird, the fabric is pretty shit and sizing is indeed a clusterfuck. Unless you really want/need a full zipper and/or 3 pockets you'd probably be better off going to Decathlon.
>>
I got a Chinese cycling jacket, it's alright.
>>
>>975771
I got some wolfbike shades.
They feel cheap as fuck, but do their job.
I handle them with care so shit doesnt happen.

I also got a wosawe jersey plus with shorts damn thing took a month to arrive
It seems that ching chongs have a different scale of sizing and you should order a size bigger than yours.
>>
>>975773
Aside from the obvious, who cares?
>>
>>975798
What Brand?

>>975773
I kinda wonder if the Chinese brand factories are better, worse or the same quality of working conditions to the bigger brands.

>>975805
Actually looking at the shades the seem super cheap for what you get. Are the different lenses at least actually useful? A lot of amazon reviews complain about it taking forever so I guess I'll probably just take the plunge and see what happens.
>>
I bought a chinese jersey a couple years ago and no complaints. I went one size larger than normal and it fits fine. The zipper is mounted on the left rather than the right which is weird but it works. It has held up fine,
>>
>>976526
I hear people complaining about this but the zipper seems like it's right in the middle of the jersey so I'm not sure what part of the zipper this is referring to.
>>
>>976543
The dohicky that does the zipping of the zipper is on the left when it is normally on the right.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.