[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aventon bikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: aventon cordoba.jpg (8 KB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
aventon cordoba.jpg
8 KB, 230x173
anyone have any experience with this maker?Also whats up with the size chart seems off...anyone have any exp?
>>
>>973826

Literal trash.
Thruster-tier.
>>
>>973827
idk what that is but I understand the trash part
>>
They're pretty much the same as a noname chinese alu frame. But the branding will give you hipster street cred, I guess.
>>
They're just fashion bikes, but they're only fashionable to retarded college freshmen.
>>
>>973826
My girlfriend has one she's a Cat 2, only track bike she's ever owned. Dunno how it stands up for sprinting since she's an enduro but doubtful you'd be doing any real sprinting on it.
Doesn't seem like you want it for racing but people seem to validate cycling parts through actual racers.
>>
>>973826
I got a hot pink Mataro when they first came out. It was an OK frame; craftmanship is pretty reflective of the price.

But hey, the girl I sold it to has been riding it everyday for like 2 years and it's still going!
>>
It's a cheap as fuck aluminium tarck bike. Dolan Pre Cursa might be a better investment quality wise in the same price range but they're less aero.

Buy one if it tickles your fancy. Invest the money saved not buying an expensive frame set on some quality cranks, wheels and saddle. Get a wide riser/flat bar if you're just going to be cruising around the city. Front brake is a nice thing to have even tho those cool guys in all those movies never have one. Spd or strap+cage for pedals. Have fun. Switch the frame set to a better one at some point if you feel like it. Have some more fun.
>>
>>973955
they seem to be much more expensive where i live
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.