[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working as a bike delivery guy >get my CAAD12 i've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1438572076186.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438572076186.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>working as a bike delivery guy
>get my CAAD12 i've been saving up for stolen on the job, this was about 2 weeks ago
>dont have another bike, can't afford one either, so I lose the job.
>I acquire a beaten up old road bike and get a job at a bike shop
>just today got rear ended at a red light and my back wheel is fucked

ENOUGH
>>
>>970037
honestly dude that sucks.. but really any bike delivery guy job is probably shit anyways and working at a bike shop isnt much better... the bike shop would probably toss you a new rear wheel though for cheap... maybe next time save up for a beater car and get a real job tht pays well.
>>
This is why most delivery people ride cheap, simple, mediocre bikes.

But yeah, that sucks OP, hopefully now that you work at a bike shop you can take one of the old wheels hanging in the back of the shop, or one of your coworkers will have one that they're not using.
>>
>>970037
> riding your life savings on the job
You idiot
You deserve this
>>
>>970037
Didn't the whole fixie thing come from stuff constantly getting stolen off of delivery guys bikes?
>>
>>970076
he didn't say if he went back to his messing job

anyway opie cagers are faggots, happy she didn't kill you. hopefully the frame is ok. you should be able to salvage the hub and build a better wheel than the one that came with the bike.

>>970053
yeah, around here the 90s mtb reigns supreme amongst delivery bros
>>
>>970037
Sue the fuck out of the cager that hit you, not only for fucking up your wheel but reckless endangerment and almost killing you. Find a good as fuck lawyer.
>>
>>970037
Whats up with your insurance on the job? You from some sort of 3rd world country where employers have zero obligations?

Pro tip tho: either use your strength or your brain. Jobs for endurance will rarely get you more than minimum wage
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.