[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who was in the wrong here? the cager or the cyclist? https
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: bike.jpg (116 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
116 KB, 620x412
who was in the wrong here? the cager or the cyclist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CY8G4DbIQM
>>
>>969410
the cyclist
>>
The cyclist. And aids and misfortune are his wages of sin.

Her wages of sin are going to be just a bit of jail time.
>>
>>969410
he did a fucked up thing by not telling her about her aids.

But aggravated assault is still assault
>>
File: 1461046673879.jpg (256 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
1461046673879.jpg
256 KB, 1080x1283
>>969410
>pleading not guilty

why would you do that when there is footage? Is she going to claim the car was controlled by ghosts?
>>
The Jews did it
>>
>>969419
No person was hurt. Just a cyclist.
>>
>>969419
Because her vagina, and his being a walking tabloid story gives her a strong chance of getting a better deal over attempted murder.
>>
>>969413
>>969416
AIDS isn't even a big deal anymore. You just take the medication and you can have a long a fulfilling life.
>>
>>969425
Sure, you could PREP up, and take poz loads in your ass all day, or at least that's what they're telling themselves. But SHE wasn't on anti-retrovirals in anticpation of his bug laden Gifts..

And that doesn't change the fact, that there's pretty much only two ways he could have gotten it. From a hypodermic, or from someone's dick.
>>
>fixie literal fag
Really no fucks given. This has very little to do with him being a cyclist. The only way this concerns me is that most people have access to a 2 ton motorized sledgehammer to assault people with.
>>
File: 1443934032573.png (13 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1443934032573.png
13 KB, 622x626
>>969421
>>
>>969410

>tfw methface

:(
>>
>>969410
Not only is the cager in the wrong, I'd say they'd almost get charged with attempted murder
>>
He's walking it off and looks just fine. No real problem here other than the busted windshield on the car and maybe some scuffs or scratched paint.... really don't see how this is a big deal?
>>
fixie fags never leaern
if he had brakes he could be ok
>>
what did he mean by this
>>
look like nigga stealin his bike to boot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.