[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who can only ride bikes when I'm high as fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: cannabis-303914_960_720.png (250 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-303914_960_720.png
250 KB, 662x720
Am I the only one who can only ride bikes when I'm high as fuck?
>>
>>966709
/thread
>>
I feel weak when riding while high. I'm also too paranoid.

Riding drunk though.. now that's fun.
>>
>>966705

if your not high do you just fall off or something?
>>
>>966727
I agree that it's a ton of fun, but it's also a lot more dangerous to myself.
And I don't wanna get myself under somebody's wheels when the poor bastard was following the rules, so I only EVER drunk ride at night.

I'd stick only to parks if I weren't concerned about getting raped or jumped or something.

>>966736
>>966705
Maybe he has some kind of mental block when it comes to balanced. (Assuming he didn't mean 'Am I the only one that can ride bikes high')
When I ride high, I'm usually really shit at balancing, over-thinking it, until I just get all faggy and tell myself to 'be the bike' and be more concerned about where I'm going, then focusing on the balance of the bike directly under me.
>>
>>966705
You are not alone, I noticed that I can't ride a bike with a lowered saddle, I have tried it, but I can't. Riding high gives you a better position, more pedaling power, more aero, and it is better for the knees.
>>
>>966750
I have no problems riding high, its just way more entertaining.
>>
>>966705
i love it to ride stoned.
when high i can somehow shrug off exhaustion and weariness. i focus on pedaling alone, get higher avg. speed. but man, cottonmouth deluxe.. gotta drink ALOT.
>>
Riding stoned is really fun, especially on early summer mornings at around 3am.
Usually I prefer to smoke after a long ride, though. It's really nice to get back home, smoke a bowl, take a shower, and eat some extra delicious recovery food while smoking and watching anime.
>>
>>966773
i like you, anon.
>>
>>966773
This
>>
>>966705
riding stoned in residential neighbourhoods or on trails is super fun, but i can't do it downtown or anywhere with a significant amount of cages. cause i find myself dazing, and that's a sure fire way to get hit by a fookin cager
>>
>>966705
Not at all, started smoking a few months ago and the best high is definatly when I'm on my way home on my bike. Sometimes I forget where I am though and almost fall
>>
File: ayy_lmao.gif (254 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao.gif
254 KB, 255x255
I dont have a problem at all riding high, in fact i love listening to music and riding at night when all the freds and dog walkers are tucked in bed.

However I prefer to either smoke after a ride or when I take a break on a longer ride.

Forget smoking before and riding in the day time 114° weather and cotton mouth dosnt mix.

>>966773
Recovery medicine is the best medicine friendo ^_^
>>
>>966812
No, I think it does, but in a super different way.
Like, you're just drug the fuck down by the heat and the high. It's like biking in warm soup
>>
File: p5pb13586868.jpg (211 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
p5pb13586868.jpg
211 KB, 1024x684
>>966705

I don't have any issues ripping down mountains fully blitzed and it makes city riding a bit more exciting. It feels like Indicas give me more energy sometimes.
>>
>>966705
I used to ride high all the time when I still BMXed. Since then I stopped being a scumbag and now I don't smoke weed at all. I feel like I can focus better now an I land better tricks.
>>
File: 20160524_082238-1-1.jpg (1 MB, 2869x1677) Image search: [Google]
20160524_082238-1-1.jpg
1 MB, 2869x1677
Knowing I have some wax at home to take dabs when I'm tired is actually a really good motivator (like you even need one). It encourages me to push myself a little harder knowing I can get baked after I bike
>>
File: tarrr.jpg (503 KB, 1583x1047) Image search: [Google]
tarrr.jpg
503 KB, 1583x1047
>>
Smoking weed is great when you have a long bike path to be on for the peak. It boosts the meditative feeling you get from riding, and you enjoy the scenery more. Plus if it's a 5+ hour ride it's nice to mix it up a little

I don't like it when I'm dealing with traffic at all. Stressful and dangerous
>>
File: pentabike-01-PINP-thumb.jpg (69 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
pentabike-01-PINP-thumb.jpg
69 KB, 500x333
http://theradavist.com/2010/07/product-review-pentabike-muststash/

I still kick myself for not buying one of these gimmick pipes. They were ~$35 back in 2009
>>
>>966709
>>966712
this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.