[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w orld/middle-east/ultra-o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: bike ass.jpg (93 KB, 740x753) Image search: [Google]
bike ass.jpg
93 KB, 740x753
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ultra-orthodox-judaism-haredi-israeli-rabbi-bans-girls-over-five-riding-bikes-provocative-a7064201.html

Thoughts?
>>
Probably for the best desu
>>
Without even bothering to read the article, i think people like that should be held responsible to keep their own lusts in check.
>>
moar biek loli pls
>>
>saddle too low
>dork disk
>locked elbows

0/10 would not ride
>>
>>966387
>Without even bothering to read the article, i think people like that should be held responsible to keep their own lusts in check.
this

>>966408
>moar biek loli pls
degenerate filth
>>
>>966382
Holy fuck guys this is...
>Middle-east
Kek
Seriously though, can we gather all the retarded feminists and instead of them getting guys fired for wearing shitty shirts and making jokes about dongles, we send them to a place where real shit happens.
>>
>>966387
Yeps.
>>
>>966382
If you think this is unreasonable you're anti semitic
>>
>>966382
I think the rabbis should blame themselves for being sexually attracted to 5 year old girls, damn pedophiles.
>>
>>966698
Fok u goy
>>
>>966746
If you don't find 5 year old girls sexually attractive you are anti semitic

Did you know that Israel is the only democracy in the middle east? And what about darfur. You're racist if you think this is worse than darfur

t. JIDF
>>
File: 82c.jpg (88 KB, 677x995) Image search: [Google]
82c.jpg
88 KB, 677x995
>>966815
>>
>>966382
>Thoughts?
I want to sniff the seat.
>>
>>966418
Of course you wouldn't because riding that would grant you a comfy jail time, you fucking pedo shit!
>>
>shitty walmart BSO
i wouldn't slam my stem in that bitch if you paid me
>>
>>966815
I dont know what darfur is but israel being the only democracy in the middle east i like - go israel go :D.

The rabbis though do not seem to be nice guys at all maybe its time to let women into the rabbi profession?
>>
>>966931
That didn't stop a lot of people
>>
If the riding girl is 16, is it considered sexual/pedo?
>>
>>967054
No, it's ephebo
>>
File: 1463968693749.gif (831 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463968693749.gif
831 KB, 200x200
>>967054
nah don't worry about it

.t /tv/
>>
>>968066
>Implying there is anything objectionable about acknowledging the sexual nature of a 16 year old girl
Fuck this gay century.
>>
>>968099
Dont worry its just murica
>>
>>966382
this picture turns me on so much. I always had this dream of a girl on a bike and she would bend over to the steerer so I can lick her asshole while she's on the seat.
>>
>>966387
This.
> Be Rabbi
> See young girl(s) riding bikes
> Benis activated
> Try to protect self by banning all girls from riding bikes so as to not be exposed to paedo trigger
>>
>>968310
Around here, the jews actually created their own police force so they could handle all the rabbis molesting kids "within the community"
>>
>>968314
>>
>>968314
Vatican did it first!
>>
>>966382
>standing on 1 foot
>ass pushed out to the very edge of the seat
This bitch knows exactly what she is doing.
>>
>>966408
>>
>>967054
To normies.
>>
>>969509
spotted the fat kiddie fucker
>>
>>969514
spotted the 'MURICAN
>hurr my government says I will burn in hell when I look at girls below 18 hurr

Nigga 14 is legal where I live and I tell you most girls are sluts already at 16. At 18 they're a cellulite-ridden roastismo.
>>
>>969531
>'MURICAN
guess again, friend
>>
>>967054

>16

Legal in Spain
>>
>>966382
Why cant Shekelstein rub his mutilated dick off to get over little girls riding their bikes?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.