[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>look outside >see this guy with your bike What do you do, /n/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: Image.jpg (1 MB, 1281x1920) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
1 MB, 1281x1920
>look outside
>see this guy with your bike

What do you do, /n/?
>>
that nigga looks like straight carbon
>>
kindly thank him for taking that trash out to the bin.
>>
I don't know why blacks waste their time and money getting tattos that are barely visble.
>>
>>959786
I don't know why blacks waste their time and money getting fat white grills.
>>
Dogs.

Either they'll him apart, or they'll be so fucking cute that he'll have to stop and pet them, allowing me to do whatever needs to be done.
>>
>>959792
Like suck his dick while he's not looking?
>>
There's no way he got in that kinda shape riding a tiny ass bmx bike.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 284x284
>>959800
>correctamundo
>>
>>959802
He don't ride bikes, he steals bikes.
>>
Can we not have a board with retarded racist shit? Bunch of Lycra clad manginas
>>
File: mickey.jpg (7 KB, 200x214) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
7 KB, 200x214
>>959800
Bro, do you not think he'd love to have a cold dog snoot on his pooper while I'm sucking him off?
>>
>>959819
He meant "Gas up the bikes for Race Wars"
>>
>>959812
If it made me look like that, I'd steal bikes too.
>>
I'd smack myself and question my sanity of having bought a fat tire over sized BMX-bike and let the nigga have it.
>>
Shoot him in the legs and hang him from a tree in my yard
>>
>>959913
>fat tire
Are you fucking retarded? Have you ever actually seen a bmx bike?
>>
Anyone stealing bikes in the buff is crazier than I want to tangle with. Plus, I'm pretty sure everything I own is covered by my renter's insurance.

He can have it.
>>
>>959933
Cuck.
>>
>>959933
>Starts rental insurance scam while getting kickbacks on 'stolen bikes'.
>>
>>959767
Is it just the perspective, are those pedal cranks more than long enough to hit the ground?
>>
>>959941
>Not sinking to the level of a nigger means that they win!
Fuck off, quadroon
>>
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times get investigated for insurance fraud.
>>
>>960000
Nice slow-board quads.
>>
Ask him if he wanna go for a ride
>>
File: Capture+_2016-05-23-10-30-28-1.png (1 MB, 1423x801) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-05-23-10-30-28-1.png
1 MB, 1423x801
>>959914
Although I would do that to anyone I caught stealing my bike. I would go to prison for my bikes.
>>
Niggers stealing bikes, did someone say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tufnWwV2J5I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bN76TvJspY
>>
>>959767

spin towards him
>>
Tell the cunt to put some strides on for a start.
>>
File: trans am.jpg (347 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
trans am.jpg
347 KB, 600x491
>>961170
singlespeed is so much fun, I used to ride it and now think going back to it on my steel am mtb rig. everything is so much interesting on the down hill with SS

the only problem i have with it is that it limits mtb only to steep terrain, everything half flat (i.e. non AM riding) sucks
>>
>>963869
I honestly don't see much point to ss if you don't go full fixie.
>>
File: IMG_0067.jpg (226 KB, 799x605) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
226 KB, 799x605
>>963875
>I honestly don't see much point to ss if you don't go full fixie.

what is coasting, what is enjoing cornering
>>
>>963976
That's what i'm saying. If you're gonna coast you might as well have gears as well.
>>
>>964051
Eh, trying my best not to sound like a new-age dipshit here, but there's something just nice and zen about chugging along on a single-speed. Picking a mid-gear on a multi-speed bike and staying there just isn't the same. (And you'll find here, /n/iggers tend to have more than one bike, so practically and versatility don't have to be top priority every ride.)
Something nice about just hopping on and going.

Yeah, it's stupid, but humans love little joys like that, so don't be a cunt.
>>
>>964055
>Picking a mid-gear on a multi-speed bike and staying there just isn't the same.
This is the stupid part. In fact, it's so stupid, i call BS.
I get what you're saying about the zen thing, though. But that just leads me back to my original statement about going fixed.
>>
>>964084
See >>963976
Maybe I don't wanna worry about pedal striking, maybe I wanna ride with a coaster brake.
>>
Tell city Council to stop funding public transport to my suburbs so niggers can't come rape my daughter.
>>
File: pbpic3163997.jpg (145 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
pbpic3163997.jpg
145 KB, 800x532
>>964051
>If you're gonna coast you might as well have gears as well.

I simply cant, nor can anyone, with speeds you just treat the descent differently, and try pedalling everywhere you can and you brake mroe often.

with SS youll find yourself braking less, picking lines better, and bringin mroe speed into corners since you cant compensate speed so efficiantly on low gears - its a completly different approcah and your technique impromes dramatically, you have to try it to realize it. On uphilla you also have to be far more tactical how you trat corners etc, and sometime you just have to push.

not to mention that mainintence of SS drivetrain is a joy!
>>
>>963869
As long as you have foot retention and muscle there are few trails you can't climb
>>
File: 20160513_134132-1.jpg (2 MB, 2920x1713) Image search: [Google]
20160513_134132-1.jpg
2 MB, 2920x1713
>>963875
"What is speed?" -the post

That might be one of the most autistic things I've ever read. ss drivetrains are infinitely easier to take care of, and it is convenient for everyday riding/cruising because as a xc mtb, it has a lot of control, and you never have to worry about tuning.

Also technical, steep, trails are a lot harder with a fixed drive train. Not to mention the increased wear.

So fuck you.
>>
>>959956
>someone made that pic, completely oblivious to the fact that it's the same dog breed
>>
>>964295
>As long as you have foot retention and muscle there are few trails you can't climb

the steep is what SS is for, the problem is trails that are not steep when you are undergeared all the time
>>
>>959767
Flirt and photograph.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.