[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UGH, even when I'm not on the bicycle motorists are cunts.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1464060589846.jpg (22 KB, 347x392) Image search: [Google]
1464060589846.jpg
22 KB, 347x392
UGH, even when I'm not on the bicycle motorists are cunts. I was crossing the road on a residential street and then a car came around the corner speeding and sat on the horn. Nearly fucking killed me.

We need automated vehicles...
>>
>not being ready to die to prove a point
pls leave /n/ for ever
>>
>>959523
I'm used to it when I'm on the bike but when I'm in suburbia with hardly any traffic being a pedestrian it's a bit much.
>>
>>959523
I wish it worked that way, motordom would have lost in the early 1900's so many times over.
>>
>>959520
Fuck off
>>
>be me
>cycling
>stop at red light
>oncoming cars going to turn left
>car in front waits for me since I'm going straight and they're turning -- as it should be
>car behind honks and keeps honking
>after crossing intersection, I look at the guy that was honking, who has his window down
>looks like he has a finger up, pointing or middle finger or something, but I can't tell
>I yell "FUCK YOU" really loud
>I kinda thought he said "I didn't even see you!" but I was already past him by the time he said that so it's too late for me to say anything because we're long past each other
>idk if I heard him right or even if he said anything at all, but that's what it sounded like
Did I do the right thing /n/?
>>
>>960484
Oh and to clarify, this happened when the light turned green
And he was honking at the car in front of him because that car was waiting for me to go since I had the right of way
>>
>>960484
Eh, even if he saw you and wanted the car to go anyways, telling him "fuck you" still accomplishes nothing. Better to just keep rolling than spread the negativity.
>>
>>960489
Sure maybe it doesn't accomplish anything good but it doesn't accomplish anything bad either and I just felt like saying fuck you
lol
>>
>>960492
>doesn't accomplish anything bad either
As anon said, spreading negativity.
>>
>>960492
No matter a motorist's intentions, being told "fuck you" only makes people salty or upset. It pretty consistently accomplishes bad.
>>
>>960502
Good, motorists need to be put in their fucking place. Let the piles if shit get salty, most of them deserve to have their heads bashed in.
>>
>>960502
>motorists routinely nearly kill pedestrians, and just as often actually do get drunk and kill innocent people because they're irresponsible and don't feel any empathy from the inside of their car
>d-dont hurt their feelings guys, no bad words!
>>
>>960523
>>960524
Food for thought: When motorists decide to grind cyclists in to the pavement it's due to their emotions.
>>
File: 1463599567076.jpg (14 KB, 365x308) Image search: [Google]
1463599567076.jpg
14 KB, 365x308
>living in America
>>
>>960658
>when murderers and rapists go on sprees its because of feels so dont say bad things about them
You win todays tolerance award. Have a free penis.
>>
>>959520
>even when I'm not on the bicycle motorists
try living in quebec the shit I see daily I have never seen happen in murica or elsewhere in canada and the roads are like a third world country
>>
>>961410
Have fun being run over when you fuck with the wrong motorist and welcome to the real world.
>>
>>959520

I'd be impressed to see someone speeding round a corner and also impressed if you were able to judge that someone was going faster than the speed limit round a corner. I am on your side here, but this seems like an odd thing to say.
>>
File: Untitled.png (9 KB, 515x466) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9 KB, 515x466
>>964331
Why? Literally twice this week, while I was driving up to a stop sign in a fucking CAR, a car swung way the fuck fast around said stop sign, driving on the wrong side of the street (Because they wanted to park there), and yelling at me for being in the way WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE STREET!

Especially in residential areas, I feel like cagers cage the hardest, because 'I live here, motherfucker!' entitlement.
If I were a kid on a bike, and there are a lot of them here, I'd be flat twice this fucking week.
They don't care.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.