[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://mashable.com/2016/05/16/spin ning-bus-london
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: wattt.jpg (110 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
wattt.jpg
110 KB, 950x534
http://mashable.com/2016/05/16/spinning-bus-london
>>
>>957218
the problem is it's still a bus. They need to incorporate the freedom of car travel and health benefits of the spinning bus into a privately owned vehicle that's powered by the user.
>>
How about just riding a bicycle
>>
>>957222
>riding a bicycle in London

Not everyone is suicidal m8
>>
>>957218
I'm disappointed that they don't power the bus, being the first/last person on your commute would be a heck of a workout.
>>
>The 45-minute classes will cost between £12 and £15

kek, the funny part is, people will pay for this
>>
>>957235
>>The 45-minute classes will cost between £12 and £15
>kek, the funny part is, people will pay for this
It's even funnier to hear it called a "class".
>>
>>957218
Just when I think people can't get any dumber, someone comes along and proves me wrong again.
>>
>>957227
Not everyone is a faggot either, FAGGOT
>>
>>957234
This. They could be charging an ultracapacitor with it though. That way it doesn't get stuck in traffic when some cunt isn't pedalling hard enough.
>>
>REBEL imposed on the background of the bus

This shit is hilarious.
>>
>>957244
If you cant disagree with someone without calling them a faggot in all caps you need to leave /n
>>
>>957261
>/n
>>
>>957261
Faggot
>>
>>957242
Hello modified KOTH quote
>>
>>957248
This sounds fun, call the passengers a generative source rather like regenerative braking and challenge them to see how far they can increase the buses range by and still have them pay for it.
Hmm...
>>
>>957281
How about putting some sort of counter on every bike, which discounts a part of your ticket for every km you pedal, so at the end of your ride you pay accordingly?
>>
>>957282
built in power meter and scale, discount by power to weight ratio
>>
File: dark reflective surface.png (194 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
dark reflective surface.png
194 KB, 520x320
>>957282
>>
>>957320
Exactly this. Goddamn I wish I lived in this world. Minus the ad spam, of course.
>>
>>957227
I keep seeing videos of the Cycling Superhighways with masses of people on them. Cycling in London seems (increasingly?) legit
>>
>>957371

>with masses of people on them
Cycling popularisation worst day of my life.
I prefer when it was just me and 1-2 other dudes riding out in the morning, now I'm stuck in fucking bike traffic on my way to work.
>>
>>957497
I was wondering about this. The infrastructure where is live is sort-of-ok, and to dream of some netherlands tier stuff is nice.

But these things rarely have any sort of provisions for passing, and most people ride so fuckin' slowly.
>>
>>957218

Wouldn't this only make sense on the ride home, since you will be sweaty a fuck at the end of the ride?
>>
>>958676
>The unusual vehicle will travel the most popular commuter routes across London, finishing up at the 1Rebel studio, where riders can have a shower and a smoothie before work.
>>
>>957219
perhaps some sort of vehicle where the rotary motion generated by pedalling on the spinner is converted into rotary motion for wheels, which propel the user
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.