[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://mashable.com/2016/05/16/spin ning-bus-london
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: wattt.jpg (110 KB, 950x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wattt.jpg
110 KB, 950x534
http://mashable.com/2016/05/16/spinning-bus-london
>>
>>957218
the problem is it's still a bus. They need to incorporate the freedom of car travel and health benefits of the spinning bus into a privately owned vehicle that's powered by the user.
>>
How about just riding a bicycle
>>
>>957222
>riding a bicycle in London

Not everyone is suicidal m8
>>
>>957218
I'm disappointed that they don't power the bus, being the first/last person on your commute would be a heck of a workout.
>>
>The 45-minute classes will cost between £12 and £15

kek, the funny part is, people will pay for this
>>
>>957235
>>The 45-minute classes will cost between £12 and £15
>kek, the funny part is, people will pay for this
It's even funnier to hear it called a "class".
>>
>>957218
Just when I think people can't get any dumber, someone comes along and proves me wrong again.
>>
>>957227
Not everyone is a faggot either, FAGGOT
>>
>>957234
This. They could be charging an ultracapacitor with it though. That way it doesn't get stuck in traffic when some cunt isn't pedalling hard enough.
>>
>REBEL imposed on the background of the bus

This shit is hilarious.
>>
>>957244
If you cant disagree with someone without calling them a faggot in all caps you need to leave /n
>>
>>957261
>/n
>>
>>957261
Faggot
>>
>>957242
Hello modified KOTH quote
>>
>>957248
This sounds fun, call the passengers a generative source rather like regenerative braking and challenge them to see how far they can increase the buses range by and still have them pay for it.
Hmm...
>>
>>957281
How about putting some sort of counter on every bike, which discounts a part of your ticket for every km you pedal, so at the end of your ride you pay accordingly?
>>
>>957282
built in power meter and scale, discount by power to weight ratio
>>
>>957282
>>
>>957320
Exactly this. Goddamn I wish I lived in this world. Minus the ad spam, of course.
>>
>>957227
I keep seeing videos of the Cycling Superhighways with masses of people on them. Cycling in London seems (increasingly?) legit
>>
>>957371

>with masses of people on them
Cycling popularisation worst day of my life.
I prefer when it was just me and 1-2 other dudes riding out in the morning, now I'm stuck in fucking bike traffic on my way to work.
>>
>>957497
I was wondering about this. The infrastructure where is live is sort-of-ok, and to dream of some netherlands tier stuff is nice.

But these things rarely have any sort of provisions for passing, and most people ride so fuckin' slowly.
>>
>>957218

Wouldn't this only make sense on the ride home, since you will be sweaty a fuck at the end of the ride?
>>
>>958676
>The unusual vehicle will travel the most popular commuter routes across London, finishing up at the 1Rebel studio, where riders can have a shower and a smoothie before work.
>>
>>957219
perhaps some sort of vehicle where the rotary motion generated by pedalling on the spinner is converted into rotary motion for wheels, which propel the user
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at imagescucc@gmail.com with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.