[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1458994950395.jpg (419 KB, 1059x1599) Image search: [Google]
1458994950395.jpg
419 KB, 1059x1599
Be me

>cruising some of the finest backroads in PA
>with my best m8y
>mile 20 mark
>spot 3 qts getting theyre bikes ready by the side of the road
>wow never seen that b4
>continue another 4-5 miles and turn around
>see qts riding towards us
>ohshitwhatshouldwesay
>head grill says "I like your bike!"
>gone by us before i can respond

How should I go about getting a 4-some with these bitches.
>>
Sing the hima hima song while bringing your cadence up to 300rpm

They'll admire your tenacity and drop their panties
>>
Why are women such whores?
>>
>>955408
Ride after them next time and chase them down and call them cute, then an hero for being a filthy degenerate wanting to fuck 4 girls at once.
>>
Turn around, ride towards them, check out her bike and say something normal about it.

If she's not like "oh em gee a man go away" try to strike up conversation about riding, something that makes sense, like if they ride around there often, etc.

I mean you might not get an orgy out of it, but maybe some biking friends, and that's cool too.
>>
>>956990
Because they can anon, because they can.
>>
File: il_570xN.421403783_g3nt.jpg (145 KB, 570x633) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.421403783_g3nt.jpg
145 KB, 570x633
>>956997

I thought about that. Like just being a normal human and talking to them. But I dont want to scare them by being "aggressive". I dunno. Im 6'3 with a beard so i get that I may look threatening. My dream is to find a grill that I can ride and ride with.
>>
>>956997
What if you're incapable of gauging human reactions?
>>
File: neesan book.jpg (38 KB, 424x255) Image search: [Google]
neesan book.jpg
38 KB, 424x255
>>955408
Is this board /fit/ with bicycles?
>>
>>957445
well then you go >>953148 here
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.