[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you pre-ordered your Trocadero yet? https://vimeo.com/164005775
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: trocadero.png (719 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
trocadero.png
719 KB, 1024x576
Have you pre-ordered your Trocadero yet?

https://vimeo.com/164005775
>>
What the fuck, what's the point? Plus it's not even fixed gear
>>
>the pedals dont have roller blades on them
what a missed opportunity
>>
Well that looks about as retarded as I thought it would.
>>
>>952417
I love weed dude!
>>
What the heck!
>>
>>952336
The point is so that you can make squiggly lines in the middle of the road :^)
>>
>>952333
This is gay. Like gay as fuck.

Why not just actually ride fixed and learn how to skid if you want to ride like that?
>>
my fucking eyes op
>>
>>952333
The bike industry will never be the same!
What a brilliant invention!*holds up spork*

This shit belongs in the trash just like that "the bike frame that doubles as a lock" the "bisimple" and the bluetooth u-lock
>>
File: 1449609439764.png (222 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449609439764.png
222 KB, 600x600
It's a unique frame though, right?
>>952417
That coulld be cool

The bikes look fun but those guys were no daredevils. Also fixed gear is a turnoff
>>
>>952508
Are you an idiot? The bikes were very, very clearly not fixed gear.
>>
well those bikes look really laterally compliant i guess
>>
>>952506
Hey. You stop it with that spork-bashing bullshit.
Sporks are great for rice bowls.
>>
I'm not looking forward to seeing the trails flooded with goofs on these swerving all over. It's bad enough watching people riding no hands and not being able to hold a line.
>>
>>952558
>Im a fucking weeb
>>
The two guys in the video looked pained to hold their shit together most of the ride. It looks like an awful time. One dude almost swerved his ass into the water. I can't imagine how shitty a noob would find this.
>>
File: why.png (239 KB, 807x806) Image search: [Google]
why.png
239 KB, 807x806
This is fucking gay.
>>
It would be hard as fuck to ride an actual fixed gear bike like that. Fixes can't even lean.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.