[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He eats donuts or some fast food after an invogorating super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>He eats donuts or some fast food after an invogorating super long ride with a group....just because that's what they're getting
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>group enjoys a satisfying meal after a long ride, laughing and talking about the day's best moments.
>OP stands outside in the rain, slowly chewing the celery stalks he carried in his jersey all the way, while a single tear rolls down his cheek and mixes with his sweat and the rain
>>
File: 1.jpg (29 KB, 412x157) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29 KB, 412x157
>>
One of the reasons I love riding is that I get to stuff my face afterwards.
>>
so how do -you- replenish the >2000 calories you'll burn on a long ride?
>>
I eat whatever the fuck I want since I'm always 60kg no matter what I eat - yesterday I made myself 200g of pasta with some sauce I got from Sicily. Mhhh.
>>
File: d45.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
d45.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>>952250
>doesn't eat doughnuts
>>
>>952325
you don't, you lose weight
>>
>>952325
Carb load before, and have glucose during and after. Dextrose in water works fine. Avoid fructose and any fiber. Don't forget electrolytes.
>>952326
>200g of pasta
>a lot
I'm laughing at you."Eat whatever you want" my ass.
>>952381
>lose weight
>from a couple thousand kcal
You'll lose water weight, sure, but not much weight at all considering a lb of bodyfat has ~3500 kcal.
>>
>>952392
dextrose and fructose are carbohydrates
>>
File: 1416646108240.jpg (27 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1416646108240.jpg
27 KB, 400x396
>>952395
You don't say?
>>
>>952326
You just dont eat as much as you think. I use to think the same way. Watch how much real professional athletes eat. You couldn't do half that. A smaller person requires less to be full. You're showing how naive you are. Basipally you're a meme. Click here to die.
>>
>>952326
Kek you're an idiot if you honestly believe that.
>>
Donuts after a long ride are one of my favourite things about cycling.
>>
>>952407
i'm clicking but nothing is happening
>>
>>952250
If you purchase from a legit baker then the baked goods would be void of shitty, cheap fats, real butter used instead, real ingredients used, sometimes less sugar. So if you're craving sweet carbs, a legit baker is the way to go.
>>
>>952407
You are a worthless little sponge man
>>
i'd probably want a cereal bar or something with grains and a iced coffee after a long ride, as donuts are kinda a claggy and heavy
>>
Steak and beer is my favorite post-ride munch
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>952326
fuck you cunt. I'm constantly on 72 even though I pedal hard and run 20 miles a week, my fat cunt self can't help but eat pasta and chips
>>
>>952250
what are you doing? just waiting to die ? enjoy life my man
>>
>>952250

This isn't /fit/
>>
>>952392
>Avoid fructose and any fiber
Fiber slows down the digestion of sugars. It's good for endurance which is what cycling is. Saying don't eat any fiber is dumb.
>>
File: muhammed.jpg (40 KB, 455x250) Image search: [Google]
muhammed.jpg
40 KB, 455x250
>>952326
>I eat whatever the fuck I want
>200g
>>
>>954071
>normal serving of pasta is 100g
>it's just one of the many things I ate that day
wait, I forgot, I'm Italian so my eating habits will forever make sense compared to the quantity fecal matter people outside this country put in their mouth.

Sorry, my bad.

>captcha asks me for PASTA
can't make this shit up
>>
File: Righteous_Laughter.webm (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Righteous_Laughter.webm
2 MB, 1920x816
>>954063
Fiber bloats you up and adds water weight. You want glucose in your muscles and liver, and not slowly digesting as dead weight in your stomach. Fiberous foods also contain protein, which further slows digestion. You also want to be able to absorb water efficiency, which happens on an empty stomach. This is only relevant days/hours before and during a race, of course, not as an everyday diet.

But I'm laughing at your post, imagining you eating a can of beans hours prior consisting of ~80 g of carbs (30-ish of which is fiber), and essentially running on empty with only the too-few grams of glucose stored in your body.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.