[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was this guy's problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: Y2s.1024x681.jpg (75 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
Y2s.1024x681.jpg
75 KB, 600x399
What was this guy's problem?
>>
CAN'T STOP
DON'T WANT TAH
>>
>>952207
His gf was fucking the black guy behind his back.
She couldn't stop craving his thick black tires and all those gear inches.
>>
>>952207
those type of helmets look so uncomfortable...do downtubers wear them because they think they look less dorky?
>>
>>952207
Some asshole bent cop was after his package.
>>
He lost his food log
>>
>>952207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie_J-ZBenVE
>>
no one would hold his log
>>
File: 1461428204292.jpg (7 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1461428204292.jpg
7 KB, 214x265
>>952207
Last week I saw a 12-14 yo boy on the bike lane, he looked exactly like that guy, I don't know If he saw the movie or just a fag looking for courier fixiefags pics on google, but he was wearing an outfit like that, same helmet (but white), a white fixie bike with that retarded short bar, and he even wore a big ass chain+giant lock. I'm pretty sure that boy will ask his father for a chainring tatoo on his next birthday.
>>
>>952414
You sure that wasn't a grill?

The amount of times that a 12 year old boy on a bike has turned out to be a some hipster chick is way too much. I ain't about that yaoi shit, those girls are taking feminism way too far lately. Like I'm fine with hairy armpits but fuck, stop trying to look like 12 year old boys....
>>
>>952507
you love it you little freak
>>
davey coming
>>
>>952510

Believe me, there's nothing worse than fucking a 12 year old boy and then finding out he can get pregnant.
>>
>>952207
couldnt stop
didnt want to
>>
>>952510
I mean... I can get it to work since clothes-off shit is different.

I'm into tall chicks with chiseled jaws, I'm like a degree away from fucking dudes since /fit/. I just like women that look like they can squeeze my head open.
Here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqm9gW33Fgw is a perfect example, I paid KO to squeeze my head and pose for me a couple of years back.

Dem 12 years can't get none. >>952572
this tbhon
>>
>>952572
Yeah that's the worst
>>
File: super-wide-bar.jpg (195 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
super-wide-bar.jpg
195 KB, 650x488
Do messengers really use those narrow ass bars. Guess it would help getting by cars. I like how the MTB trend is to be using 800mil bars but bar ends have been shunned cause they might hook a tree.
>>
>>952634
Idk it's not really catching up as a trend, it was pushed a little and KINDA took on for some downhillers, but most people will run anything from 700 to 750, 800 is just absurd.

Myself, I've got an older MTB so it has a 600mm bar with a fucking 100mm stem. It feels okay but I'd really really like to switch over to, say, a 35 or 50mm stem and a 700mm bar. I don't feel like I can move back enough with such a long stem.
>>
>>952643
I think it has cought on. Around here I see DH bikes (understandable), XC 29ers (okay, I guess) and fixies (lol wut) with >800mm bars and they're making me feel inadequate with my 710 milimeters.
>>
>>952634
>A thousandth of an inch is a derived unit of length in an inch-based system of units. Equal to 0.001 inches, it is normally referred to as a thou /ˈθaʊ/, a thousandth, or (particularly in the United States) a mil.
>>
>>952261
People who hate cycling put a lot of effort into never buying anything that looks bike-specific. This is because wearing a helmet and riding a bike looks non-cyclist as long as the helmet is sufficiently heavy and unventilated, and your non-cycling pants rolled up at the cuff on the drive side is totally non-cyclist as well.
>>
>>952207
>What was this guy's problem?

He was butthurt that he lost his foodlog

Cause it had a better strenght/weight ratio than his gaspipe steel frame.

He was just one log away from building his sub 6Kg 3x11 speed dreambike

Now he has to work another 3 years to afford a shitty food log again
>>
File: shot0001.png (2 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
shot0001.png
2 MB, 1280x528
>>955256
PARLEE

CUSTOM CUT CARBON FIBER
>>
>>954021

>(particularly in the United States) a mil.

Just like how you guys call a hundred million a billion?

The US is the worst place to look to for "standards".

You get ripped off on everything. Smaller gallons, lighter tons, shorter inches and all kinds of shit
>>
>>955306
>call a hundred million a billion
no one ever does that anywhere...
>>
>>952643
>>952634
Why is this measured in mm? Use cm, then you don't need those extra zeroes. Better yet, use dm. As in, you have 6 dm-wide bars. Please re-read the SI brochure.
>>
File: 1394525673371.png (39 KB, 479x591) Image search: [Google]
1394525673371.png
39 KB, 479x591
>>955262
>bike messenger rides $10k custom garbon fredmobile
>>
>>955459
>Implying the SI Brochure provides any guidance on the choice of prefix
Please re-read the SI Brochure.

A handlebar 1 dm wide would not be very useful. Why would you ever acquire six 1-decimetre wide handlebars?
>>
>>952643
>>952747
>No space between the number and the unit symbol
Please re-read the SI Brochure.

>>955238
People who hate cycling don't cycle.
>>
>>>>955555
>>
>>955464
That and the fact no one's stem was slammed were my only real complaints with this movie.
>>
>>955464
>makes $11,000 /year
>lives in new York
>has a $10,000+ bike

>>955711
Those slam day stem dust covers look so tacky

Honestly the one thing that makes a nice road bike looks like it belongs to a teenager is an anodized pink bearing cover with a meme etched into it an a stem stacked on top of it

With a "certified slammed" sticker on the frame

Why trash a nice bike with that shit. And they do it after they pay for a professional bike fitting
>>
>>955712
he is the fastest messenger on the streets, the added speed more than makes up the cost of the bike trust me.
>>
>>955711
i bet your the same cunt with the shitty thread about his 'slammed stem OTS', FUCK OFF
>>
>>952261
those helmets are typically used by bmx riders and skateboarders. i guess the director wanted to show how ''''''''''x-treme'''''''''' wylee is?
>>
>>952207
hothead
>>
>>952261
Tbh round helmets offer more safety. Less shit that can snag or slide. But they're badly ventilated and not very areodynamic.
>>
>>955947
>not very areodynamic
Neither is the rest of your body. I doubt you can put on any bulbous shape of helmet and actually quantify any drag and its effects versus one that's more aerodynamic.

And is the movie worth watching or what?
>>
>>955948
>And is the movie worth watching or what?
if you have two hours to throw away i guess you could do worse.
>>
>>955948
It's an entertaining action flick that doesn't take itself too seriously. Think Wanted only they ride bikes without brakes instead of bending bullet trajectories.
>>
>>955948
I do food delivery in chicago and now seattle

Its my favorite movie of all time hands down 100%

I just wish douchebag cop rode a bike too
>>
>>952507
That's too far? Where are your priorities? Don't mind how others look.
>>
>>952507
>stop trying to look like 12 year old boys....

I am dead straight but girls that look like little boys are freaking hot
>>
>>955306
>what is short form numbering
>>
>>955636

>The real SI guy shows up after an impostor makes a half-assed imitation

10/10. You're doing God's work.
>>
>>957959
I have some troubling news for you.
>>
>>955948
>I doubt you can put on any bulbous shape of helmet and actually quantify any drag and its effects versus one that's more aerodynamic.
https://youtu.be/Bs5KtgdJmso
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.