[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What site should I buy new wheels for my trek 7.2 fx? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1461732754650.jpg (78 KB, 634x960) Image search: [Google]
1461732754650.jpg
78 KB, 634x960
What site should I buy new wheels for my trek 7.2 fx? I'm assuming Amazon doesn't carry that kind of stuff...
>>
These are on backorder but worth the wait
https://www.racycles.com/product/detail/6850
>>
tiagra hubs
sapim(or DT swiss)14-15-14G (2,0-1,8-2,0mm) DB spokes
Mavic open pro or if you're a cheap-ass a Ryde chrina
Schwalbe Proffesional bike tires(Durano)

All laced up by bill cosby using ground up datereap pills as spoke prep
>>
>>950785

Amazon is actually a great place to buy wheels.
>>
Can anyone help me find a wheel that would fit my trek 7.2 FX? The stock wheel is bontrager at-750
>>
>>950785
I don't think Trust-Fund Trump has touched a broom in his life.
>>
>>950811

To use for what?
Price range?
Tyre width?
Rider weight?
Front or rear?
7 speed? 8? 9?
>>
>>950828
I want to replace my rear wheel only, it's currently a bontrager at-750

Same width is fine

My weight 215 lbs

Don't know about speed, whatever comes stock

Price range up to $150, rear wheel only
>>
>>950852

You need to answer "what for?" as well. Why do you want to replace it? Did you break the old one? Is it because you want something lighter?
>>
>>950854
Spokes keep breaking, tired of taking it in to shop for a true $34 a pop each time
>>
>>950855
>trump supporter too stupid to use google
>can't even be bothered to search for stuff on Amazon
>unironically comes to 4chan to have anonymous spoon feed him opinions
As expected of a retard.
>>
>>950785
Velomine
>>
>>950856
Commie spandex-wearing faggot. I bet most teenage girls have bigger arms than you
>>
>>950857
this
>>
File: moser.jpg (2 MB, 2910x2143) Image search: [Google]
moser.jpg
2 MB, 2910x2143
>>950859
>I bet most teenage girls have bigger arms than you
That's a compliment round these parts mane
>wanting to be slow
>'spokes keep breaking'
lol fat shit
>>
>>950859
>lacks critical thinking skills
>fee fees easily hurt and easily insulted
>responds by acting like a retard and straw manning thinking if he yells loud enough he wins life
This is why 4chan is shit. It used to be people who took memes, bait and ruses at face value turned away from 4chan. Anyone who stayed learned how to filter through this, and it was a bunch of smart people having fun by acting like retards . Now 4chan is filled with actual retards who think they're in good company.
>>
>>950856
>bernie cuck
>shillary faggot
>giving advice
>>
>>950893
>trump supporter
>their thought process is literally just memetics
>>
>>950894

>muh hope & change
>muh woman
>muh free stuff

Libs are fucking retarded.
>>
>>950899
>literally a trump supporter can only think in memes, the only things that are within his thought capacity are memes, he projects memes onto everything, and uses meme straw man memes
Not really helping your case, but enjoy your dank memes.
>>
>>950856
I'm thinking of attaching a gigantic trump "make america great again"flag to the rear of my bicycle. Inb4 wind resistance could care less I'm not training for a marathon I just wanna trigger leftists

Will post pics here when I do just for you
>>
>>950857
I got a pretty good deal on wheelset from Velomine and they've held up quite well.

I've never actually heard of someone having a bad experience with velomine. Have any of you guys?
>>
>>950915
I like them because I can call them and make sure I get the right thing. They also restocked something for me when so I think they're pretty cool.
>>
File: commie_disapproves.png (84 KB, 1177x465) Image search: [Google]
commie_disapproves.png
84 KB, 1177x465
Going on the bike
>>
Thanks for velomine heads up, even Google doesn't show that site
>>
>>950915
Yes, they tried to fuck me on some first gen PL23 rims which split around the eyelets before a chain or a set of tires wore. They weren't too unreasonable in the end, but i didn't get what i wanted and they were selling a dodgy product.
>>
File: E.MCKX.jpg (945 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
E.MCKX.jpg
945 KB, 1000x1000
Trump hates cyclists he made fun of John Kerry for cycling in the french alps, saying he's racing when he's just riding. Fit enough and rich enough to ride in the french alps in your 70s, fucking sign me up.

"You say John Kerry's a joke. No, he's a bicyclist, OK?"
>>
>>950912
I hope you do, just because this sounds like the retarded sort of thing a trump supporter would do.
>>
>>950930
>males all support trump
Are Trump supporters really this dumb? Just call them cucks and it works out in the end, when Trump is literally bought out by the Jews. He just has to invent a meme about being too rich to buy, when he's a money grubbing business man who would do anything for a buck, even sell off his daughter to Jews and actually support Zionism.
>being cucked by trump
>being too blinded by the memes to see it

>can't google where to buy wheels
>can't google about trump
>won't use amazon because they probably dont have it
>won't use fact checkers because they're probably controled by muh libruls
>come to 4chan to ask first thing
>come to 4chan to get redpilled because 4chan is the most accurate source of information
>>
>>950912
>trump voters
>showing off how low their IQ is and being proud of it since 2016
Please post pics of you on this bike so I can make a meme out of you.
>>
I would buy a Trump maga wheelset if I could
>>
>>950912
If you care even slightly about wind resistance you should reconsider installing a gigantic flag of any description on your bicycle.
>>
File: 890501-TourDeTrump3.jpg (42 KB, 550x380) Image search: [Google]
890501-TourDeTrump3.jpg
42 KB, 550x380
>>950933
>Trump hates cyclists
eh?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.