[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a janitor get this downtube-guy and his posts gone,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Can we have a janitor get this downtube-guy and his posts gone, plzkthxbai
>>
>>949804
Which downtube are you referring to? There's lots of downtubes on /n/. I think you're probably one of them.
>>
>>949804

Just filter him.

>/n/
>moderators
>>
>>949807
>implying janitors=moderators
You just went full downtube.
>>
>>949804
OP, please delete this thread and do not give him any more attention
>>
Why do you think you can decide what Janitors do, you as a simple poster don't pay them?
>>
Eh, i'm losing access to 4chan in a month. Maybe it's for the best. At least then i won't have to deal with the couple of retarded shitposting seatstays that are stinking up the whole board.
>>
What's a downtube person?
>>
>>949975
Downtube is a generic insult. It refers to faggots, retards, idiots, dumbasses, incompetent people, fixie hipsters, freds, etc.
OP is referring to the people who use the term downtube, falsely believing that they are a single person.
>>
>>949804
no way, i'm enjoying this.

in b4 i was only pretending to be a downtube
>>
mods please ban
>>
>>949999
Holy shit,downtube is here to stay lads
>>
File: Graeme_Obree_Hour_Record.jpg (86 KB, 600x593) Image search: [Google]
Graeme_Obree_Hour_Record.jpg
86 KB, 600x593
Now be gone with ye!
>>
>>949999
fuck, and it's the time i shitpost that i get quads...
i'm just saying a little shitposting every now and then isn't terrible, /n/ has been a bit boring lately, and to be frank it's not even close to as annoying as nikolasv was. Just shitpost on shitposting threads, ignore that shit when there is some discussion going on, and it'll pass soon.
>>
File: dubs.png (630 KB, 700x783) Image search: [Google]
dubs.png
630 KB, 700x783
>>949999
HERE
TO
STAY
>>
OP is a downtube.
>>
>>949999
DOWNTUBE 2 STAY.
>>
File: 1461608142723.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1461608142723.gif
140 KB, 379x440
I dind't browse /n/ during some days, what's the deal with that fresh downtube meme?
>>
>>950375
It's being forced. SI Autism is down, there were a couple SI posts after someone mentioned it, and downtubing is up. You do the math.
>>
Yeah fuck that guy, get him outta here mods.

/n/ is too slow to have one shitposter spamming his own gay forced memes.
>>
whats wrong with the downtube? downtubeshifters are simply superior technology
>>
>>950376
Fuck the SI guy, he's a downtuber.
>>950378
There's at least 6 of us now, downtuber.
>>950417
I agree. I have downtube shifters on my OTS. I love them. But what's wrong with a downtube, as in the type of person? They enjoy being ridden by bearded men (just like the bicycle component!) meaning they're faggots, and they have down syndrome.
>>
File: 9FS-3.jpg (303 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
9FS-3.jpg
303 KB, 1000x667
>>950378
>>
>>950441
That bike has a very short downtube.
>>
>>950376
>there were a couple SI posts after someone mentioned it
mentioned what?
>>
>>953124
Thanks for resurrecting this thread, friend.
>>
File: 1461977044744.jpg (307 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1461977044744.jpg
307 KB, 1000x667
>>950442
>>
>>953128
Any time, buddy.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.