[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NICE BIKE YOU FUCKING NERD If you're riding your bike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
>NICE BIKE YOU FUCKING NERD

If you're riding your bike in the street and a late teens-mid 20s guy, girl, or group in a car yells this at you, what do you do
>>
I fuck back to >>>/b/
>>
Implying you can hear more than one word of anything yelled from a passing car.
>>
Ignore them.
>>
>>949513
I ignore them because they're insecure cunts.

Fucking grow up. There are cunts in the world. If you let every one of them get into your head, you're a fucking cuck.
>>
Yesterday someone yelled to me (or so I assume, as I was the only one on a bicycle nearby), "GET A CAR!!!!!"

Moved on with my day, and this is the first time I have retold this story.

...there will always be an 'Us & Them'
>>
Laugh and keep riding
>>
>>949513
I smile at them and yell Thank You.
>>
>>949513
Is it an exclusively American thing to have this weird cyclist vs motorist mentality?
>>
>>949605
Not exclusively but it's probably the most prominent one. Clearly it follows how car-centric of a society it is.
>>
Literally nothing.
>>
I would yell back
>FUCK YOU, FAGGOT DOWNTUBE CAGERS
>>
>>949607
Come to Australia.
>>
>>949513
Nothing.
Nothing else infuriates cagers more than being completely ignored.
>>
Id be glad they didnt use the d word(downtube)
>>
>>949632
>>949695
Please don't shit up another thread with your failed attempts to force a meme.
>>
>>949704
>pleading with the autist
You know he'll just throw a tantrum and devote his entire day to spamming that shit. It's not as if he has a job to do or life to live anyway. Don't feed the retard.
>>
I presume it would be even worst in Russia.
>>
>>949571
>'Us & Them'
stuff that marxist rhetoric you pinko commie fuck

i do nothing because there is no value in that person's words
>>
>>949513
Thanks mate
>>
>>949745
>there is no value in that person's words

How do you figure? Are you claiming they are less than you?
>How is this not an 'Us & Them' mentality?
>>
>>949605

Hell no. It can be just as bad in the uk.
>>
My go to response to any honking or yelling directed at me is to just flip them off.

Sometimes I wonder how many friends or family members I've given the bird to.
>>
A smug look as I pass them at the next red light usually will suffice
>>
>>949708
Given how terrible Russians are at driving and noticing other cars, riding a bike over there would be a garunteed death sentence.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.