[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you bunny hop for fucks sake. no i don't have fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 3464523423.jpg (16 KB, 236x418) Image search: [Google]
3464523423.jpg
16 KB, 236x418
How do you bunny hop for fucks sake. no i don't have fucking clipless ez mode pedals

i can't fucking do it, the rear wheel keeps slamming in the log, which sends me cartwheeling right over the handlebars
>>
maybe you and me arent strong enough yet
>>
>>949466
>bunny_hopping_with_disc_brakes.gif
>>
http://www.wikihow.com/Bunny-Hop-on-a-Bike

tldr learn to manual on your rear wheel, then learn to manual on your front wheel, then learn to manual on neither.
>>
>>949471
I luled

>>949466
watch some youtube videos and pay attention to where and how the foot placement is. Start with soda cans.
>>
File: how to bunny hop.jpg (189 KB, 978x885) Image search: [Google]
how to bunny hop.jpg
189 KB, 978x885
>>949466
>How do you bunny hop for fucks sake.

Like this.
>>
File: ss2.png (1 MB, 1285x749) Image search: [Google]
ss2.png
1 MB, 1285x749
Clipless pedals have nothing to do with bunnyhopping. If you think they do you are doing it wrong. You don't yank up on the bike. It's just like an ollie on a skateboard, you are using the leverage from the distance of your bars to your bottom bracket in relation to the chainstay length, pulling up on the bars while pushing down on your feet to get your weight going upwards, then letting the rear end of the bike come up under you
>>
I think having your saddle at the proper height is an impediment to bunny hopping. Getting the front end up is not so much yanking up on the bars, but shifting your weight backwards.
>>
pull up real hard on the bars while throwing your weight back then pushing off the rear wheel then you pull the bike up under you with your legs and arms by kind of pushing forward. hope this helps
>>
Should I buy a BMX to practice tricks before doing it on a big bike ?
>>
>>949496
>tfw when quill stem snaps off at clamp while riding after years of pulling up on the bars
>tfw when trying to keep bike straight while using rear brake lever on handlebars no longer attached to moving bicycle
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.