[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently acquired this highly collectible bike. Do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: collectible.jpg (187 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
collectible.jpg
187 KB, 500x375
I recently acquired this highly collectible bike. Do you guys know how rare it is or how sought-after? How jealous will other cyclists be when they find out that I have it? It's the first ever bike with suspension.
>>
File: Whippet_Safety_Bicycle.jpg (81 KB, 599x480) Image search: [Google]
Whippet_Safety_Bicycle.jpg
81 KB, 599x480
>>948917
>It's the first ever bike with suspension.

Did the seller tell you that? because I've got bad news for you my friend
>>
>>948927
>implying fixies are bicycles
You just went full downtube.
>>
>>948939
BOOM ROASTED fixies BTFO nice one bro haha XDXDXDXD
>>
>>948939

Is there some kind of word filter on right now?
>>
>>949046
>being a retard
No, it's just some guy trying to force a meme. /n/ isn't important enough to get wordfilters.
>>
>>949046
Yes, downtube filters to downtube and downtuber filters to downtuber
>>
>>948917
does it say cannondele?
>>
>>949047
i disagree senpai
>>
>>948917
its worth about 3400 billions dollars
Ill give you tree fiddty
>>
>>948927
>dat chain sag
Whatever fucking downtuber made that bike doesn't know how to properly tension a chain.
>>
>>949058

That one is site-wide though, senpai. Totally different story.
>>
>>948917
>acquired
Give it back, thief.
>>
>>949057
>stupid gook
Well the stupid gooks as you call them, have way more money than you ever will.
This is why the wealthy chinese are able to buy up all the collectible bikes that come on ebay , they dont even care that it is driving up the price.
>>
>>949153
This
>>949057
Fuck you you stupid downtube
>>
>>949171
>>949153
The guys post was deleted for saying "stupid gook"?
Man this place is getting way to pc
>>
>>949258
What do you expect when the new moot is asian?
>>
>look mom I did le collectible bike thread again XD XD XD
>>
>>949261
>being THIS jealous
Fuckin downtubes, not even once.
>>
DOWNTUBE
O
W
N
T
U
B
E
>>
>>948917
>search with google
>4 chan threads dating back to august
sure thing friendo
>>
>>949656
Fuck you, downtube
>>
>>949656
I think these threads go back for over a year now.
>>
>>949659
What is this new downtube meme?
>>
>>950200
Just some 14 yo kid decided he wanted a legacy and went on to force that in the most clumsy heavy handed way. Ignore.
>>
File: 1429487637365.jpg (65 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1429487637365.jpg
65 KB, 1000x667
>this whole thread
FULL. DOWNTUBE.
>>
>>949633
What is this?
>>
>>950645
It's the latest meme, everyone is memeing it.
You should try it.
>>
>>949260
>>949258
seriously not cool
>>
File: triumph_the_insult_comic_dog.jpg (10 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
triumph_the_insult_comic_dog.jpg
10 KB, 255x198
>>948917
>I recently acquired this highly collectible bike.
you have not provided any evidence of collectibility.

>Do you guys know how rare it is or how sought-after?
Rare - yes
Sought-after - please provide evidence to that effect.

>How jealous will other cyclists be when they find out that I have it?
You've been posting this question for months and the answer is that nobody is jealous

>It's the first ever bike with suspension.
no it isn't, it's just an early example of a particular line of cannondale mountain bikes

by the way, is that is the only photo you have of that bike? haven't you been posting that same photo for the past year? the background and the person standing holding the bike are distracting. the photo itself has low resolution, it's hard to make out any details.
>>
>>949258
You do realize there are global rules, and /pol/ pretty much ruined the ability to be not PC because of the extremes they take it to, right?
>>
>>948917
Jesus it even looks close to mint. My pussy is soaking wet and I aint even a girl BTW.
>>
>>951421
So the answer to /pol/ shitposting is PC bullshit?
>>
>>952137
Yes. The fact that you have to argue about it shows it's more than just a lack of PC, it's deeply entrenched belief that you feel entitled to and insulted when someone goes against it. That's all the more reason to delete it because you can't stop shitposting about it.
>>
>>952142
I don't even know what you are trying to say here.
>>
File: jana-brike02.jpg (217 KB, 1000x758) Image search: [Google]
jana-brike02.jpg
217 KB, 1000x758
>>951420
>no it isn't, it's just an early example of a particular line of cannondale mountain bikes

This part is not true.
It is indeed the worlds first mass production full suspension mountain bike.
Collectible? Who knows.
>>
>>953886
What's the relevance of the image?
>>
>>953963
Its collectible.
Go ahead, save it and see!
>>
It'll probably be a collectors item in 30-40 years. So don't ride it, just spin it around the block once or twice a month so it's in running condition. Keep it mint and with all original parts.
If you believe it to become a collectors item, this is the only way to make sure it'll be worth shit. If you break a wheel or change the original rubber, it won't be worth that much.
>>
>>954174
I have one but its pretty beat up.
Wonder if its worth anything
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.