[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyo Joo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: CMC59_Maryellen_Jukebox_1.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CMC59_Maryellen_Jukebox_1.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
Watch this Korean skater! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgnK_jJ0Kc&feature=youtu.be
>>
not as good as the Brazilian girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiPZ7dODY0E
>>
Putting a pretty girl on a skateboard doesn't change the fact that skateboards are cancer and skateboard "culture" is a festering pustule that needs to be destroyed.

The irony of these "skateboard is not a crime" stickers that dirtbags vandalize property with is that, without exception, every time you see a dirtbag on a skateboard (>implying you are not a dirtbag by definition if you're on a skateboard), they're committing some kind of crime. Even if it's something as trivial as drug possession, or as severe as thousands of dollars of property damage, every last one of them should be arrested and preferably have some tendons severed surgically, as a deterrent.
>>
>>947520
she shows up on my newsfeed every now and then and every time the only thing that comes into mind is
"병신같애"
>>
>>947568
How can you be so mad about teenagers going outside, socializing in real life, mastering a skill, and getting exercise out of it as well...
>>
>>947568

I smell a rollerblader
>>
File: abandon chair.gif (498 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
abandon chair.gif
498 KB, 200x179
>>947566
>1.5 million views
>>
File: FAEMA.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FAEMA.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>947520
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgnK_jJ0Kc&feature=youtu.be
This is creepy dude

>>947566
Bare feet skating no no no no no no no.

>>947568
Anon your parents probably love you and you fit in here with a bunch of other angry dudes so you aren't alone, but just try chill the fuck out a bit.
>>
>>947568
t.somebody that got molested by a skateboarder as a child.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.