[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup my /n/iggers! how do you get around?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: original-4763-1425327841-22.jpg (143 KB, 990x658) Image search: [Google]
original-4763-1425327841-22.jpg
143 KB, 990x658
sup my /n/iggers!

how do you get around?
>>
>>935009
For most things I drive my pickup truck. XDDDDD
Then again I'm not an underage child, or a NEET, or poor, so I can afford proper transportation.

Of course I have two road bikes, one of which is a Cervelo P2, and 'riding' is synonymous with 'training' or 'racing'. I spend more than enough time every week on one bike or another (10 to 15 hours a week). Such is the life of a semi-pro road racer.

U mad, /n/? XDDDDDDD
>>
>>935009
that image is making me uncomfortable. pls delet this.
>>
>>935009
Metro supplemented by trams and/or buses. Both of my schools are on top of metro stations so it's convenient. When I go home I take a train (and then someone picks me up) or a bus directly to my village.

When I'm at my village - my bike or brother's car.
>>
I ride a bike to go places within my city, occasionally borrow/share a car for traveling out of town or to haul lots of crap.
>>
>>935074
Sounds fun, how did you get into racing In the first place and how long did it take you to get from where you started to where you're at now?
>>
biking mostly, some public transportation.
car sharing if I have to transport a lot of stuff. company car if a customer is hard to get to with public transport.
>>
>>935464
European detected
>>
Public transit most of the time, though I often cycle to get to public transit as I live in a very low-density suburban neighbourhood so bus service to my house is very poor and most amenities are far away.

I use my bike to get to things nearby though, such as the store or my friends' houses too.
>>
>>935529
Yes. Yuropoor.
Actually a provincial, poor country in poor Yurop.
Actually a provincial, poor region in a provincial, poor country in Yurop.
Actually a provincial, poor town in aprovincial, poor region in a provincial, poor country in Yurop.
>>selfloathing mode off
what gave me off the most? Two schools or lack of own car?
>>
>>935081
I agree, they are totally nigger lipping the straws.
What is the purpose of this photo ?
>>
>>935009
Public transit. Tram, Metro, bus and commuter trains. Riding bikes is becoming more fashionable, and there's lots of bike lanes being built, but car drivers are crazy bastards with no regard for human life, so I feel safer in a big vehicle.
>>
>>935658
Same here - there are even a couple of long-distance trans-regional bike routes either alread more/less existing or in development.

True that about car drivers vs cyclists.
An extreme example: three years ago within one month half of my family had car accidents while cycling, two ended in hospitalisation.

Same ways of moving around.
>>
>>935709
Cars are really why we can't have nice things.

>want to have decent sized sidewalks? No can do, we need a gazillion lanes
>want to have fast public transit? well fuck you here's traffic lights designed for cars which will make the bus get a red light after each and every stop
>want to ride a bike? Fuck you cars will murder you
cars are like a fat kid who leaves no room for others and eats all the food.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.