[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the current presidential candidates policy positions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443768519051.jpg (54 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
1443768519051.jpg
54 KB, 620x348
What are the current presidential candidates policy positions on public transit?
>>
I remember trump making a speech about how embarrassing americas trains and airports are
>>
File: cat laugh.jpg (23 KB, 480x472) Image search: [Google]
cat laugh.jpg
23 KB, 480x472
I always remember what George Bush said when he was asked at a rally in 2000
>What will do for Public Transportation? I will improve the economy so you can buy a car and don't need to use public transit
>>
>>931489
Who gives a fuck? You can't trust anything that a single one of them says, so why bother listening to them in the first place?
>>
>>931592
>implying sanders wasn't saying the same shit he's saying now 30 years ago
>>
>>931498
holy shit
>>
>“Cotonou must be one of the few cities in the world with no public transport,” Zinsou says.
Zinsou at least seems to be aware of it's importance. I can't find anything on Talon's stance on public transport.
>>
>>931489
No matter who winds their plans are going to get cockblocked by congress and the money will probably go towards building a nuclear shield around Iran or something along those lines.
>>
>>931721
>Implying the country wouldn't become a pariah akin to North Korea if it were to attempt to start some kind of nuclear program
Assuming our betters didn't try to arrange some 'regime change'. I think a much more likely target of government funds will be the capital's flood defences.
>>
Bernie is the only one who has even remotely brought it up.
>>
http://www.livetrucking.com/bernie-sander-says-hell-take-semis-off-the-road-if-elected/

>Sanders promised to “do great things” if elected president, including “creating a state of the art rail system which takes trucks off the road.”

We already have a state of the art rail system, though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.