[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MH370
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mh370flaperon.jpg (82 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
mh370flaperon.jpg
82 KB, 620x413
It's been 2 years to the day since flight MH370 disappeared. Do you think we will ever find out what happened?
>>
it didn't fly so good
>>
File: large[1].jpg (22 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
22 KB, 500x267
>>931023
>>
>>931023
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/07/mh370-head-of-search-says-very-likely-plane-will-be-found-by
>>
Stupid how immediately after the incident that people were complaining that they should have found it. The earth is 71% water. Anyone with logic would know how hard it is to find a key you dropped in murky water.
>>
MH370 has brought back the idea of an ejecting flight recorder.

When the plane thinks it is going to crash. It ejects the flight recorders. Which will parachute and then float. To make it easier to find.
>>
I know what happened.
>>
>>931044
What an incredibly retarded idea when the same data could be transmitted wirelessly in real time. Good luck finding your black box ejected over <incredibly large body of water> without even the wreckage to give you an idea.
>>
>>931072

>never heard of a transponder
>>
File: larr2.jpg (31 KB, 970x543) Image search: [Google]
larr2.jpg
31 KB, 970x543
>>931072
>has absolutely no idea of anything
>>
>>931125
fuck you, larreta, you and your stoopid metrobus center lines and your shitbrain designed bikelines.
fuck you, mother fucker.
that said, i just want you to know that i dislike this guy.
>>
>>931098
>doesn't know what water does to radio waves
>>
>>931295
>doesn't know that with the power of buoyancy, you can make a transponder antenna exist over one metre above the water
>>
>>931023
>It's been 2 years to the day since flight MH370 disappeared. Do you think we will ever find out what happened?
A better question is what happened to that reported debris find in Madagascar.
>>
Wings sink. This must have been placed there.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.