[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pines to Palms 2k15
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Pinestopalmsgearcheck copy.jpg (2 MB, 1620x1080) Image search: [Google]
Pinestopalmsgearcheck copy.jpg
2 MB, 1620x1080
Riding to California from Colorado friday. Goodbye peeps i'll miss you
>>
rough time of year to be starting that trip anon, gl in the mountains and I hope you dont get stuck out in a storm.
>>
>>904561
Luckily i'm starting on the west side of the rockies, so I shouldn't hit any snow unless it's falling
>>
>>904562
from what I understand it still snows in utah and nevada, but still gl
>>
>>904566 Going south to arizona asap
>>
>>904556
Why the laptop and double car keys?
>>
>>904571

>Laptops and double everything

Two people, obviously... tard.
>>
Awesome, you seem very prepared! Definitely take some photos along the way! How are you going to get past all of the snow and mountains in colorado?!
>>
Where is Colorado Friday?
>>
>Guide 10 Plus
>Venture 30

Which do you prefer OP?
>>
>>904556
what bike are you riding op
>>
>>904561
This.

It's good you're riding with one other person on this journey, that way even if the worst happens you'll survive Donner Party style.
>>
That sounds like a good ride, got a route map you can share?
>>
File: happy trails.gif (471 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
happy trails.gif
471 KB, 500x211
Awesome adventure, well prepared, photographic symmetry. Fuck yeah OP, fuck yea.

Good Luck!
>>
If you every cross into Tempe, Arizona and need access to a shop check out bike saviours. You pay $4/hr and have access to all their tools. Most minor bike components are free if not super cheap, new are very affordable. Good luck!
>>
File: IMG_4441.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4441.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>904594
There's no snow where we are starting yet, although the weather says it is snowing the day the trip starts. So yay.
>>904596
You tell me
>>904599
Sorry I couldn't tell you, that's my homies deal. I'm packing all the camera gear, he just has to charge it.
>>904600
here's the bike
>>904611
I'll post the map in a sec
>>904625
Thanks homie!
>>904641
Going north a little too far otherwise I'd check it out. Sounds dope.
>>
Here's the route.

If you guys wanna follow the trip here's my instagram
@rusty_shacklefordd

Also I'm gonna post it up on youtube, here's all the packing and stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyvayxQOXIE

If not i'll probably post back on here when I finish the trip.
>>
>>904652
Wrong pic sorry
Here's the right one
>>
>>904650
Oh yeah, those tires will be great in ice and snow, lol.
>>
>>904657
Gotta risk it for the biscuit
>>
>>904650
That's probably not the best possible choice for touring. Hope you won't face any rain, poor road surface or hard slopes.
>>
>>904606
kek
>>
>>904650
>You tell me
I don't know m8, that's why I asked.
>>
>>904704
U fucking Wut m8
>>
>>904856
Where is Colorado Friday? Simple enough question.
>>
>>904865
>>904704
Today Colorado is between 37°N to 41°N latitude, and 102°03'W to 109°03'W longitude, which puts it north of New Mexico, east of Utah, south of Wyoming, and west of Kansas.

Colorado's geographic position on Friday is currently forecast to remain the same.
>>
>>904583
I think the question is "why the laptop" and "why the car keys". I can answer, the laptop because its easier to stop at a starbucks or carls jr or find a place at warmshowers and use your laptop than to try to use someone elses.

On the keys, I don't know. But my keys stay together all the time. Forever and always.
>>
>>904874
So why did OP say 'Colorado friday' if he meant 'Colorado'?
>>
>>904880
he's leaving on Friday.
>>
>>904882
That's not clear from his post. He should brush up on his prepositions.
>>
>>904883
>That's not clear from his post
Everyone but you read that he's leaving on Friday don't tell us it wasn't clear
>>
>>904876
Why do people still use laptops
Its 2016, no reason to own anything more than a powerful iPhone 6s equipped with a strong processor in a small package.
>>
>>904958
>Everyone but you read that he's leaving on Friday don't tell us it wasn't clear
There's no way you could possibly know that.
>>
>>904980
Find a post itt that you didn't make that showed confusion about OP's intended meaning
>>
>>905192
>wat is the burden of proof
It's up to you to show that everyone but me who read the post understood it as you claim it is supposed to be understood.
>>
>>905199
You had no problem stating your lack of understanding and you seem like a reasonable person so it's safe to assume every other reasonable person who read the OP would have no problem stating their lack of understanding
Since no other anon did so you must be the only autist itt
And I don't mean autist as an insult, I believe you are autism and i'm trying to speak clearly and coherently so I don't upset you
>>
File: offensive in some countries.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
offensive in some countries.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>905609
>I believe you are autism
I have become autism, destroyer of neurotypicals
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.