[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emirates airlines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (7 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 384x384
Have to fly two 24 hour flights with these guys in a month. any experience good or bad you guys could share?
>>
If you're an American, its an eye-opening experience to use and airline that actually knows customer service. Hottest flight attendants, always smiling & will actually serve you real food. Onboard movies you don't have to buy. Only real downside I've had with Emirates is that upgrades are insanely expensive. Airport at Dubai is good & bad...too large & may have to go through multiple security screenings for no apparent reason...but awesome food courts, free wifi & a real, no-shit shopping mall inside. You'll swear off US carriers forever.
>>
File: squatty potty.jpg (24 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
squatty potty.jpg
24 KB, 225x300
Then there was my last flight with them. There was some Pakistani (?) family new to the ways of 19th-century culture & technology. No one spoke their brand of moon-speak, so flight attendants had a hard time with the toilet training. Dad stood in front guarding the bathroom while his wife & daughters did #2 with the door wide-fucking open. Fortunately, thats the exception, but damn. Pic related...squatty potty at the Dubai airport (half of them are western style).
>>
>>901999
>I flew my first international flight on emirates once and it was epic!!!! LMAO!!!

put your fedora away, this is not something unique to emirates. many major asian carriers have attractive cabin crew and good cabin service.

there are also some really terrible non-US carriers out there, that will make the service on an american carrier seem posh in comparison.
>>
>>902002
But he's right, Emirates has the best service in the world followed by Lufthansa.
>>
>>902031
maybe in $30,000 flatbed class. in cattle class it's basically on par with any other decent airline. singapore, cathay, qatar, etc. they're all pretty good.

people tend to make wild overstatements about airlines based on very limited experience. it's the same with "worst airline", your flight got delayed by 3 hours once because of a storm, and all of a sudden everyone who has ever been associated with that airline is worse than hitler.
>>
>>902001

its a wonder they didn't try to shit in the aisles
>>
>>902001
looks like the perfect spot to abort your halfwhite baby right before you return to your glorious arabic country where your 49 years old cousin abdullah is waiting for your virginpussy
>>
>>902002
>there are also some really terrible non-US carriers out there

KLM, Alitalia, British, ryanair, lufthansa is hit and miss, saudi arabian (hate their no booze rule), JAL those are some off the top of my head that i didnt like
>>
>>902034
There's a reason ava went out business, absolute shite
>>
File: IMG_0316.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1832) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0316.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1832
>>901995
777-300ER economy seats are pretty tight from memory, or maybe the guy I was sitting next to was slightly fat.

Otherwise pretty stock-standard. Good food, good service, huge selection of entertainment.

Where are you flying from / to?
>>
>>902208
Brisbane to Dublin, stopover in Dubai and Singapore
>>
EasyJet
>>
>>901995
It's all the same when you fly economy.
>>
>>902041
DESIGNATED
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.