[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be riding today >find super steep hill >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: ff.png (477 KB, 464x500) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
477 KB, 464x500
>be me
>be riding today
>find super steep hill
>go down it
>dumbass fucktard oncoming cager does U-turn in front of me when I'm going 60+ km/hour
>have to brake
>brake
>pass death cage
>hold up middle finger at dumbass cager
>keep holding up middle finger at fucktard for a while
>tfw only hit 67.7km/h, could have gone faster if I hadn't had to brake half way down the hill for the fucktard
>go back up
>do hill again
>hit 74.3 km/hour
Based.
I hope that cager fucktard crashes its death cage.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>892812

>74.3
>fast
Find a new hill, son.
>>
>tfw maxed out cadence spinning at 120 rpm on 53/11 and only reach 78 km/h
>you will never reach 80 km/h
>>
>>892812
Nobody on the road exists except me. I hope all cagers die waaaahhhh.

Did this really deserve its own thread?
>>
>>892857
Maybe it's different where you live, but generally it's forbidden to U turn on grade. OFC if it's marked as such (e.g. out of city limits where allowed speed is high).
>>
>>892840
When did I say it was fast, anon? I am in the midwest. There aren't better hills here. I go faster when I go to the mountains.
>>892848
>tfw my max speed is 83.8km/h on a hybrid in 48/11
get gud, anon
>>892857
>nobody on the road exists except me
Except that is the position that the cager took, not the position that I took, fucktard. The cager entered my lane of traffic, and therefore was naturally and legally obligated to yield the right of way to me. The cager failed to do so and was therefore in the wrong.
Later when I did the same hill I had to go slow because of cagers driving slow in front of me, that's fine and I don't hold it against them at all. It's the fucktard that U-turned right in front of me that makes me mad. Now fuck off to /o/, cager shill.
>>892972
I don't know if it's illegal to u-turn there, but I do know that u-turning into the path of oncoming traffic is illegal.
>>
File: FolLc9t.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1832) Image search: [Google]
FolLc9t.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1832
>>892812
had some dude do that to me a month ago. his windows were down so i just gave him some "come on mang" with a heavy southern draw a few times. he was incredibly apologetic about the incident and i was high as a kite so no middle fingers flew that day
>>
>>892812
jesus christ you are a flaming faggot. only children make a goal out of reaching max speed
>>
>Look up these silly euro numbers
>80kmph is ~50mph

Is that all? Shit, I've got a heavy ass bike with wimpy high gears (50/12) and I can still hit 50 down my big hill if I spin out and tuck in.
>>
>>893644
>implying heavy is not an advantage in such a situation
>implying I believe you that you hit 50mph
>>
>>893644
80kmph is 80000mph fool
>>
Bad luck mr cucklist.

We own the road, give way or get the fuck off.
>>
>>893695
not him but i hit 81km/h the other day i got the strava records 2 prove
>>
my landlord almost hit me with an suv tonite so that was chill
>>
>>893749
happened me in huddersfield england but the landlord is a CUNT
>>
>>893752
landlords are all cunts
>>
>>893695
50mph isn't that much, it's a really big hill.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>892812
Wtf is a cager
>>
>>893788
Someone who turns into a psychopath when they step in their car.
>>
File: CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg (21 KB, 540x516) Image search: [Google]
CIk-WUfUAAA2YF3.jpg
21 KB, 540x516
>>892812
>be me
>be driving today
>super steep road while on my way to delivering toys to a children's hospital (cos you can't carry boxes and boxes of charity items in a bicycle basket)
>go up it
>oncoming cyclist recklessly trying to race down a hill at 70+ km/hr despite not having any sort of safety structure, airbags, seatbelts, anti-locking brakes, etc to save him if he has an accident
>feel the need to protect him, quickly think of a plan to save him by causing him to slow down somehow
>do a U-turn in his close vicinity to force him to slow down
>he has to brake
>he brakes. slows down to a safer speed
>i think "phew, that guy is safe now"
>he passes me
>he holds up middle finger at me
>he keeps holding up middle finger at me
>tfw he could have been seriously injured had he been going faster
>he goes back up
>he goes down hill again
>hits 74.3 km/hour

I hope that cyclist one day learns that roads are not playgrounds.
>>
>>893748
I believe that you hit 80, I do not believe that he hit 80.
>>
>>893814
10/10
>>
You were speeding
>>
>>894264
Nah, he probably wasn't. You don't know the speed limit, though.
>>
>>894264
>butthurt that other cyclists are faster than you
Keep projecting, faggot.
>>
>>893644
>Abusing SI prefixes and unit symbols
Please re-read the SI Brochure.
>>
>>896792
could you stop trying to force this meme.. its not funny or clever.. whenever I see it used I immediately discredit whoever used it and consider them an idiot.
>>
>>896796

Whenever I see someone abuse SI prefixes I immediately discredit whatever they said and consider them an idiot
>>
>>896796
>Describing the SI Brochure as a meme
>Expecting the SI Brochure to be comical
>Not appreciating the wisdom of a coherent, rational and precise system of units as defined by the SI Brochure
Please re-read the SI Brochure.
>>
File: drought.jpg (220 KB, 1278x618) Image search: [Google]
drought.jpg
220 KB, 1278x618
>>896811
>Not appreciating the comedy of a conflicting, wishfull and arbitrary system.,
,,its, like, you dont even evolution.,, i orderd 24 cm bong, Its,, INCHS!, Deal with it!!
, SanOnofre Nuclear Deathstation orders new generator Inchs,,, they Get, Scentmeters!,, much stink.
, i saw a Pic of "Longest straightaway in Austrailia. 79 Miles",, im thinking, Wheres SI defender and a can Opaint. Justice in mesurement!
,, the Ky,, Kilo Yard,hatch an Egg,, busy dieing, or get Busy LIFE!
>>
File: move closer to the screen.webm (1 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
move closer to the screen.webm
1 MB, 550x400
>>896823
>tfw Bacon-senpai notices you
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.