[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: CUCKIT.png (29 KB, 990x454) Image search: [Google]
CUCKIT.png
29 KB, 990x454
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>64626313
all those drummers are probably better than you.
>>
>>64626313
what is the point of this thread?
pretty unsurprising that 14 year olds have meme-tier taste. they don't understand what qualities a drummer must have to make them good, they just like those bands
>>
>>64626364
The first three definitely are. It's Meg White I'm talking about retard. You could be a good a drummer as her in a week.

The
>Meg White is a shitty drummer that play the most basic beats but it's okay cause it's a part of White Stripes sound to have basic drums so this also makes her a good drummer
meme needs to end.

If Jack White wasn't a major cuck he would have brought in a better drum and the White Stripes sound would have improved.

>pretty unsurprising that 14 year olds
I'm afraid people older than 14 holds this opinion friendo
>>
why are you on reddit op
>>
>>64626313
What's the problem?
>>
>>64626313
You asked who his favourite is, not the best.
>>
wouldn't it be cool if /mu/ was actually about music and not about other people's music opinions?
>>
meg white has big ass titties
>>
reddit is cool
>>
>>64627462
check out moeqk comment genious
>>
>>64628931
Check out these dubs, 'genious'.
>>
>>64626313
>whilst
I hate Reddit
>>
>>64626459
>not understanding the white stripes: the post
>>
What do you want them to say, Mike Mangini? Portnoy? Neil Peart?
>>
>>64629990

this
>>
File: autism.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
>>64626313
>my freakin' White
>>
all of you are so cool!
>>
Meg White is alright to be honest
And she's a qt
>>
Chris Cutler > Jaki "The Chang" Liebezeit

>>64627478
Because it's about both

>>64626364
That doesn't mean they are good.
>>
>>64627435
Because he is a faggot
>>
>b-but I'm a better drummer than Meme White!
>why I am not rich and famous and touring the world waaaaahhhhh
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4i4efj/whos_your_favorite_drummer/

>Zach Hill
>>
>>64626313
>le Meg White sucks meme

How many records have you sold anon?
>>
>>64630628
>>64630766
A lot of shit artists sell a lot, what's your point?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.