[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Torture-Torture EP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
What do you guys think about this record?Is it real or just elaborated ruse.Also its from Les Legions Noire so it makes no sense for them to fake it.
>>
>>63920583
Let me know if you need to hear excerpts of it unless you didn't already(too keep the thread bumping)
>>
>>63920787
do that, also explain lore etc. or whatever the fuck youre talking about
>>
>>63921011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VJe7Ea8_iw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1ssPDU8e4
> Black metal and torture go way back. Swedish duo Abruptum are rumoured to have recorded during bouts of self-inflicted mutilation to create an aura of agony, Nattramn of the DSBM band Silencer allegedly cut off his own hands for a similar reason. And that isn’t even mentioning Mayhem’s Dead, who delighted in bringing all kinds of sinister devices on stage to cut himself to shreds with. But never has the link between the two been as apparent as on the aptly titled ‘Torture’, an anonymous side project demo from the infamous Les Légions Noires. You’ve heard of snuff movies, well this is snuff music: a recording of some unfortunate soul being tortured to death.

The authenticity of this is of course hard to know. The collective who apparently once recorded with the microphone shoved up the anus of a dead rat and lived communally in an ancient French castle don’t seem like the kind to fake things, but when music is shrouded in so much mystery it becomes hard to distinguish between fact and myth.

We hear cackles of sadistic laughter from the presumably corpsepaint clad torturer and a variety of screeches, squelches, groans, moans and even the revving of power tools. Listen to this in a dark room and you are sure to be scared witless.
Did I mention that this guy is so wicked, so purely evil that he enjoys accompanying torture sessions with noodling on his cheap keyboard? These ambient passages are just like the rest of the album, difficult to take seriously but at the same time possessing genuine lo-fi creepiness reminiscent of Moëvöt.

This is a release full of morbid curiosity and mystery, The Residents and The Gerogerigegege working together probably couldn’t concoct something so bizarre. And for that reason alone ‘Torture’ deserves some merit.
>>
>>63921148
it's it's legit it's ok, but that doesn't make it mind-blowing or anything
>>
>>63921148
>torturing someone is wicked and purely evil
pretty bland actually.
Really fucked up stuff involves messing with people's minds and crippling them, not poking them until they die.
>>
Reminds me of the :STALAGGH: project, although that is most likely fake. This has my interest.
>>
>>63920583
im spooped
>>
>>63921786
Did you ever heard the recording?I'm sure that if you were kidnapped in the 90s in europe and got tortured by edgy black metaller who would make sure you experience the most physical and psychological pain while playing creepy keyboard ambient I'm sure you will sure shit your pants just by being near him.
>>
>>63921148
That's a bit fucked up
>>
>>63922212
>a bit
>>
bump.Cant believe that half of the mu threads are top40 stuff and the other half stuff that has been discussed to death.
>>
Interesting, but honestly I'd doubt its authenticity.
>>
>>63922729
>Interesting, but honestly I'd doubt its authenticity.
It is really interesting and considering that at those times you could easily do something like this and after all its made by black metal movement who tried to be as edgy as possible.
>>
bump 4 op
>>
Bump
I want to know more
>>
bump
>>63923836
thanks senpai
>>
>▶
> bump
>>
cmon /mu/
>>
B
>>
U
>>
M
>>
>>63926583
P
>>
DID THE MAN WHO INVENTED MEMESCHOOL WENT TO MEMESCHOOL? HHMMM OKAY THEN
>>
>>63926651
What?
>>
>>63926651
DID YOU KNOW THAT CORPORATIONS WANT YOUR MONEY? SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!
>>
>>63926651
>>63926834
fuck off hopsin posters
>>
>>63921148
hardcore
>>
>>63920583
Besides this and that field recording of a guy fucking a dead girl, what's some essential ultraedge-core?
>>
>>63927959
What record is that?
>>
>>63927959
jonestown death tape
Dvnaèbkre - Zuèrkl Mogovtre (contains the track Mogovtre, which supposedly is a mic being stuffed up a rats ass, this is another LLN project)
>>63921815
>although that is most likely fake
that's the most likely to be real, they didn't steal the mental patients though it was a recording of "primal scream therapy" done with the patient's consent
>>63928127
>What record is that?
john duncan - pleasure escape/blind date (blind date is the track where he fucks a corpse)
>>
>>63928235
They probably kidnapped some homeless man and since its in the 90s and on really obscure tape there is no way to be tracked.
>>
last bump
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.