[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Press f to pay respects. f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 2046x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 2046x1536
Press f to pay respects.

f
>>
she doesn't deserve my respect
>>
i dont pay respects to snakes

S
>>
File: s.jpg (65 KB, 873x309) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
65 KB, 873x309
>>66507136
this

S
>>
>playing into this black twitter "fucK white people xDDD YASS KANYE" garbage meme bullshit

fuck back off to reddit, for real
>>
>>66507109
Is she the most attractive woman in the industry today?
>>
L
>>
>>66507259
>posting about random Twitter garbage LEL so funny and random

Go back to redddit yourself kid, only big tough intelligent men are allowed on /mu/
>>
G
>>
>>66507109
F . Love me some tay tay. Toss up between her and Queen Bey as the greatest musician ever
>>
>>66507259
how do you know all this, reddit?
>>
>/mu/ caring about this shit at all

what are you all 15? caring about gossip between two morons
>>
>>66507939
>caring about them caring

what are you all 14?
>>
>caring about them caring about them caring.

What are you 10?
>>
>>66508035
>NOT caring about them caring about them caring

What are you 36? Gb2 facebook, gramps.
>>
>>66508108
no.I'm 55 (truth)and pretty much despise Facebook.
>>
Inb4 man children from Reddit come in and take a post too seriously in the name of defending their epic relatable le troubled artist going against the grain persona they have created out of a lucky buffoon.

Fuck YOU! If you are one of the many faggots on here spamming your gay Taylor shit, get out of this board!!!
>>
She really fucked up hard. Guess she wasn't expecting Kanye to be autistic enough to record everything he does AND be perfectly willing to risk legal trouble even with all the debts he apparently has.
>>
>>66508142
Really? I'm 21 (truth) and I think it's a great way to catch up on how my friends and family are up to.
>>
>>66508142
what are you doing in this sad shithole old dude?
>>
>>66508215
What* not how, fug
>>
>>66508227
Been on 4chan since 2006. I find it an amusing way to pass the time.
>>
SNEK
>>
>>66508173
It's like when skilled players lose to button mashers in fighting games. Experience and planning are worth jack shit when dealing with a autist like Kanye.
>>
File: taytay.png (172 KB, 232x398) Image search: [Google]
taytay.png
172 KB, 232x398
so now that tay and her squad of nu-feminists have set the movement back 50,000 years by catfighting publicly all over twitter, how do you think they'll ever recover? or do you feel that the secretly red-pilled tay is actually fine portraying young women as mindless twats, incapable of outmaneuvering a simple, autistic troll like kanye without falling all over themselves in a shameful spiral of lies and bitchyness?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.