[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone dislike this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 2485904.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
2485904.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
Why would anyone dislike this?
>>
because it's not very good
>>
Just looking at the cover i immediately dislike it. I fucking hate rabbits. They're not even good to eat.
>>
>>66499646
because its liberal cuck music
>>
>>66499646
because they graduated high school
>>
>>66499646
It becomes grating.
>>
hey /mu/ i have been thinking of naming my post-ironic post-ironic rap act "Rightful Jihad" is that a good name?
>>
>>66499646
It's a good album but I could see a lot of reasons why people wouldn't like it.
>>
File: Capture53.png (16 KB, 121x149) Image search: [Google]
Capture53.png
16 KB, 121x149
>>66499677
>>66499684
>>66499700
>>66499709
>>66499712
>>
Is that the Berserk rabbit
>>
Nu-male core
>>
>no more sad times, no more bummers, no more suvs and no more hummers
this album is solid gold meh. the heart on your sleeve nice guy is just not a compelling stance for an artist. it makes for forgettable feel good music, and forgettable feel good music only does it for me if it is polished and catchy. this guy just drives me crazy
>>
>>66499835
oh yeah and the for four fortnights song with the part about wanting to be a hunk of meat that bees can eat... I flat out hate this guy as a lyricist, which is bad because the lyrics are the only notable thing going on in ajj from a songwriting standpoint
>>
>>66499721
Not progressive enough
>>
>>66499777
>Nu-male core
Hahaha so random and funny I should make an /r9k/ thread about this one Xdxd

Go back to indieheads kid
>>
>>66499677
>>66499712
>>66499729
These. I just don't like folk punk at all, whatsoever. Seeing gutter punks roam around downtown gives me the mawfuckin' willies.
>>
>>66500300
>Seeing gutter punks roam around downtown gives me the mawfuckin' willies.
Tell them to get a job.
>>
>>66499646
I love this album but I realize most people won't. It's pretty much only for people who like the punk aesthetic and can enjoy happy go lucky awkward tunes. It's very easy to "not get" this album, or just not appreciate what is being done.
>>
>>66499646
they changed their name too AJJ because they think using the word jihad is appropriating islamic culture, and as a muslim i feel like they're just being pussy cop-outs.
>>
>>66501200
albums good tho
>>
>>66499646
>cover art is better than music
>shitty vocals
>>
>>66500475
They are too emotionally stunted to hold one down. Seriously, I see them around the pier and the bars with their mutts, toddlers, and 12-packs of PBR.
>>
>>66499646
They're a white cis male and don't resent themselves for no reason?
>>
>>66501226
>I see them around the pier and the bars with their mutts, toddlers, and 12-packs of PBR.
How can they afford them?

I can't even afford to be an alcoholic and I'm not a useless street punk like they are.

>>66501200
>and as a muslim i feel like they're just being pussy cop-outs.
lol.

Fuckin nu males amiright?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUlhqLdScY
>>
because every person i dated that was a total go-nowhere-in-life sadsack was obsessed with AJJ. i'm out of the phase in my life where i like rail-thin white guys with untreated depression and incurable low self-esteem that like folkpunk
>>
>>66501222
The cover art is atrocious
>>
>>66499646
Literally a cheap NMH knockoff
>good
>>
desu the only good folk punk album is Violent Femmes' s/t
>>
>>66499646
it's amusing(prob their best) on the first 2 listens but after it becomes stale very quickly. Besides the edgy shock humour their music isnt too catchy or impressive. And AJJ have really took the piss out of their own credibility. Show this to normies and they will think youre weird show it to audiophiles they will think youre an edgy faggot.
>>
>>66500475
that would be EPIC xd
>>
You ask 'Why would anyone dislike this?' while everyone else surrounding you is thinking 'How could anyone who isn't 17 enjoy this?'.

Trust me, in time the lyrics will become so cringey you will disown this period of your life and feel uncomfortable with the fact you liked this band. It's inevitable.
>>
I like AJJ and I make ~$185K per year in upper management at a very well known financial consulting firm. i find their music soothing, if not intriguing. Great band 10/10.
>>
>>66502939
thanks for qualifying yourself on an anonymous website to validate your shit music taste.
-Signed Cowboy Astronaut :)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.