[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do germans only listen to heavy metal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 5435436345.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
5435436345.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
Why do germans only listen to heavy metal?
>>
They all feel the loss of the reich deep inside and want to have some kind off outlet for their anger
>>
because they like it
>>
>>66498418
But i don't???
>>
Why does /mu/ only listen to memes?
>>
>>66498474
Because they like it?
>>
>>66498418
Why do germans only listen to techno?
>>
I thought they all listened to generic EDM in clubs.
>>
>>66498418
they only listen to muslim rappers
>>
>>66498496
nice try
>>
>>66498491
Oh, do you like kpop?
>>
>>66498512
what do you mean?
>>
>>66498418
you meant finns
>>
>>66498418
cause they're white people.
>>
why does it fucking matter? Listen to your music and let them listen to theirs, you fucking towell
>>
It's crazy how you can make millions in Germany while no one in the world even knows that you exist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.