[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm trying to start a pedalboard of green pedals but obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
i'm trying to start a pedalboard of green pedals but obviously not shit pedals
what are some good pedals with green chassis? i want to pick up pic related but id rather get some modulation effects before drive effects (seeing as i have a speedbox and a swollen pickle already)
>>
>>66494285
Stop making music.
>>
boss pn-2 tremolo/pan
sovtek green big muff
line 6 DL4 delay pedal
mxr carbon copy and carbon copy bright
digitech bad monkey (looks stupid but it good)
boss ph-1 or ph-1r or ph-2 or ph-3 phaser
>>
>>66494388
got the ph 2 and the dl4

ive heard great things about the bad monkey and it does actually sound pretty good
ive always wondered if its worth it

def gonna pick up the pn 2 given the opportunity

any green flangers or chorus effects?

>>66494310
ok
>>
Don't worry about the color, get a good sound. Just paint it green if it's that big of an issue. But that's a really weird thing to single out only green colored pedals. You're limiting what you can do.

Also, good troll
>>
Digitech Synth Wah is pretty fucking cool if you like experimenting with sounds.
>>
>>66494285
>choosing pedal based on colour
kys desu senpai
at least the green is the best colour you can make your pedalboard out of.
I suggest you to try the green russian Electro Harmonix pedals. They are fucking expensive, but GOAT, and the most durable pedals you can find.
Even Jeff Mangum, the guy ya'll praising here, used a green Big Muff fuzz pedal.
>>
>>66494438
>>66494310
Retards detected. Have you ever played music live or do you just wank off in your room playing math rock riffs?
>>
>>66494802
Hey Jared
>>
>>66494484
i have a ton of pedals
i just like the color green and wanted to make an all green pedalboard for shits
whats wrong with that?

>>66494438
i didnt realize people would get all autistic about this

>>66494457
i love digitechs filter wah stuff
i have an rp6 and the wah/phaser sounds so cheesy and otherworldly
>>
>>66494285
Find a good custom pedal builder and make yourself any pedal in green you want
>>
>>66494285
Buy regular pedals and green spray paint, problem solved.
>>
>>66494978
youre missing the point
i want pedals that are good, stock, and green, stock.
>>
swollen pickle and joyo analog delay
>>
>>66495006
and scrape of the paint from the LEDs, knobs and the stomp button and voila that's it, rugged and stylish
>>
Just get a polychorus for modulation, that big green block covers a lot of ground
>>
>>66495016
>i want pedals that are good, stock, and green, stock.
And I want you to stop being autistic and buy good pedals regardless of color.
>>
why the fuck are people getting so irritated over this proposition

i realize i could go out and buy any pedal i want and paint it green
but im not gonna do that because that defeats the fucking purpose of finding good pedals that are green
i dont want to customize anything, i want to find something that is out of the box green. this fulfills two purposes: one, i like the color green and already have a ton of stock green pedals, and two, i can build a pedalboard with just green pedals

i cannot believe how fucking dense some people are
>>
>>66495040
>scrape of
Masking tape
>>
>>66495062
because /mu/ honestly doesnt know shit about making music or having fun dude. how long have u been here
>>
File: russkiemuff.jpg (68 KB, 651x600) Image search: [Google]
russkiemuff.jpg
68 KB, 651x600
>>
>>66494285
Boss Phasers are green.
>>
>>66495062
>i cannot believe how fucking dense some people are
We're not dense, we don't care.

It's simply a stupid idea.
>>
>>66495052
>>66494971
>i have a ton of pedals
that implies i have pedals that arent green
which i do
i have pedals
that arent green

>>66495037
already got the swollen pickle (love that fucking pedal)
been thinking of picking up a joyo flanger recently
is their stuff good for the value? ive used some of behringer's shit pedals and they sound ok but have terrible plastic chassis

>>66495043
thanks, i didnt know about those
id like to start getting more of ehxs stuff
my friends got some of their stuff (soul food and little big muff) and i really like it but never bothered looking into it too much
>>
>>66495139
yeah joyos are aight, if you pick them up used for cheaper then it's a great value. they're good to get like basic effects and leave the more specific stuff to other pedals
>>
>>66495075
no no, scraping of.

When you spray paint something and then scrape it off roughly with something metal it gives it a specific worn out look.
Masking tape will result only with a boring solid color look that looks cheap.
>>
>>66495186
You can wear it yourself, but regardless, spraypainting the knobs/LEDs is silly.

Just tape off the knobs and put sandpaper to it afterwords.
>>
>>66495093
haha 4 or 5 years i just never get used to how bad some aspects of this board are

>>66495110
already got a ph-2

>>66495130
ok

>>66495183
got an amazon gift card ive been meaning to blow on some stuff
ill try to pick one up used on there (or prime, if its available)
>>
>>66495186
thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard
dude if i were going to spraypaint them green id have the common decency to put a layer of poly over it and wetsand
>>
green russian big muff
>>
>>66495247
>dude if i were going to spraypaint them green id have the common decency to put a layer of poly over it and wetsand

Yeah this, because then at least you have clearcoat under the paint.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.