[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you guys refer to /mu/? do you pronounce it as moo or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mf-doom.png (137 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mf-doom.png
137 KB, 1920x1080
how do you guys refer to /mu/? do you pronounce it as moo or be a fucking faggot and call it the music board? picture unrelated.
>>
em yoo
>>
I pronounce it moo because it rolls off the tongue easier. When I was in the /mu/ Skype group they all pronounced it myoo, though. Faggots.
>>
>>66484613
myu here
>>
muh
>>
>When I was in the /mu/ Skype group they all pronounced it myoo
they're correct, you're the faggot
>>
i've never had to say it out loud

pronounce it mew internally though
>>
>>66484703 is in response to >>66484661 (by the way)
>>
>>66484613
I don't pronounce it.

I mean I've never tried to vocalize it.

I tried for this thread and it was like the greek letter
>>
like mew or myu
>>
>>66484703
Sorry but you're wrong. It's okay, though. I've seen worse opinions here.
>>
good lord, i hope you don't tell people you come here
>>
>>66484740
this
>>
>>66484740
yep. it's the beginning of the word "music" after all.
>>
>>66484790
wtf no. i just talk to myself a lot.

>>66484661
>myoo
fucking fags
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.