[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: kot5.jpg (71 KB, 604x531) Image search: [Google]
kot5.jpg
71 KB, 604x531
Do you guys know music that can cheer me up? I'm sick with something undiagnosed, just went to the ER yesterday for the pain, they couldn't figure out what it was but gave me hydrocodone. Been listening to Korpiklaani a little.
>>
what kind of pain?
>>
>>66484400
It's... uh... kind of personal. Let's just say it's physical and bad.
>>
>>66484630
Anon i need to know you've made me very concerned
>>
>>66485508
Aww, thanks. Well, since you asked, it's menstrual cramps, but they just kept getting worse until the pain was at 9 out of 10 so they gave me morphine and ultrasounded me, analyzed my blood and found... nothing abnormal. I also have spent the past half a year bedridden thanks to fatigue and feeling shitty, so there's that. Doctors ain't found shit and I'm starting to wonder if it's Brucellosis or something.
>>
>>66485915
Could it be endometriosis? My ex-gf had it and she had fuckin terrible period pain, and if it was endo it wouldn't show up on a blood test.
>>
>>66486131
Unknown. They didn't find anything on ultrasound, going to gynecologist to figure shit out, but that wouldn't answer the whole being bedridden for half a year straight thing thanks to crippling fatigue. It could be though.
>>
>>66484154
To be real, if you feel shitty, no music is going to change that.
>>
>>66486242
That might be, but listening to Anal Cunt's Everyone Should Be Killed does help for some reason lol. I like the operatic "dolce bimbo WWUUUAAARRGHHHHH" in Pavarotti
>>
>>66486279
Listen to Pig Destroyer if Grindcore apparently helps.
>>
>>66486869
I don't know if it's the grindcore so much as the fact that the whole album is a total joke. Maybe my sense of humor sucks but I find it hilarious.
>>
Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.