[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Painting With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 316x316
Painting With is the tenth studio album by American experimental pop band Animal Collective, released on February 19, 2016.
>>
its their most accessible and most pop

nobody takes any risks so all the songs sound the same and its boring
>>
IT'S SECRETLY REALLY FUCKING GOOD

IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYONE IT SEEMS
>>
FLORI FLORI FLORI
>>
BRAIN FREEEZE xD
>>
Hey all,

Just wanted to briefly drop by and state that I enjoyed "Painting With," the tenth studio album by American experimental pop band Animal Collective, released on February 19, 2016.
>>
Saw them back in may, heard rumors they were going to play one of their best songs, Alvin Row.

And they did! But they changed the vibe of the song to match the vibe of Painting With, needless to say, it was the most disppointing song off the concert.

They did play bees in it's original Feels format though, which made the concert worth it.
>>
>>66484047
They're playing Kids on Holiday now
>>
>>66484187
damn, I'm glad I got to hear Bees then, Kids on Holiday fits the setlist better but being able to hear Bees in the middle of this super happy and dancy setlist made me really happy

people went from yelling FLOR FLOR FLORIDADA to being completely silent bc most of them probably never heard bees before
>>
THE PARKING LOT IS REALLY FUCKING HOT
>>
>>66484374
How is a crowd supposed to sing along to a song as fluid as bees
>>
>>66483966
Floridada and golden gal are really the only accessible songs from my experience

Everyone I show the album to thinks it sounds like it's farting or they can't understand the lyrics
>>
>>66484516
floridada and golden gal are the only two songs I could remotely recognize at the concert aside from bees and the horrible version of alvin row

painting with has some of the most forgettable songs I've ever heard

>>66484481
it wasn't about singing along, it was about how drugged up and pumped everyone was, and then they dropped the mood within seconds of Bees starting, went from moshing to just standing there, my friend and I were literally the only two people excited for Bees
>>
>>66484642
They didn't play loch raven at your show?
>>
>>66484826
they did, it was before the bees encore, I forgot about loch raven desu, that and bees were the highlights, panda just doing his thing for at least ten minutes, was mesmerizing.
>>
>>66483966
I honestly don't think it's that accessible. It seems that way at a surface level because the songs are shorter and are all focused on the vocals, but I think it's pretty deceptive and easily less accessible than CHz and MPP.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.