[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw Brian Wilson. The biggest madman in music has been under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Blondie_Chaplin.jpg (343 KB, 913x1080) Image search: [Google]
Blondie_Chaplin.jpg
343 KB, 913x1080
Just saw Brian Wilson. The biggest madman in music has been under our noses this whole time.
p.s. goth girl with the disposable camera and moon shorts please smother me with your ass
>>
Blondie Chaplin looks like the crypt keeper.
>>
>>66481801
are you thinking of al?
>>
I love Blondie's verse on Don't Go Near The Water

I'm not fully educated on beach boy history, any particular Blondie Chaplin written songs I should check out?
>>
Is that the Amazing Atheist on tambourine?
>>
>>66482970
yeah
>>
>>66482944
not completely written or sung by chaplin, but leaving this town is the best song he's done with the beach boys
>>
>>66483509
Oh its on Holland
Ive only gave that one a few listens. I was really impressed by Dennis on Steamboat. That song is very imaginative

That LP has my 2nd favorite Carl song: The Trader
>>
File: 7028e0.png (160 KB, 459x332) Image search: [Google]
7028e0.png
160 KB, 459x332
>>66483731
When Dennis found his voice around '67 he topped Carl as the best voice in the band.
>>
File: 1447662000653.png (169 KB, 443x450) Image search: [Google]
1447662000653.png
169 KB, 443x450
>>66481608
what are moon shorts?
>>
>>66482846
not him, but al looks more like a goblin than a crypt keeper
>>
>>66484782
blues shorts with moons n shit on em
>>
>>66481608
Pls let there be cute hipster/goth girls when I see him too I am lonely and need someone to cuddle with and to pet sounds with while we both cry
>>
>>66484711
are you serious nigger

dennis was always the 5th best singer in the band
>>
>>66481608
Blondie was fucking great at my BW concert.
>>
>>66485027
I'd bet on it. I'm hoping for your sake.

>>66485080
You'd put Dennis below Mike? I'd say Dennis was 4th up to Friends or so. For my taste, the halfway between smoker voice and boyish angel makes him the best voice for a certain era. Until he totally fucked it like you can hear on My Diane. (although I think it fits, he had the beard at that point and was teetering on homelessness)
>>
>>66485137
He was great. Voice sounded just like it did on record and he fucking shredded. The chubby dude who plays winds off to the side and introduces the band before encore was a madman as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.