[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your face when you realize Christians make the most worthwhile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: PSMix_2016-07-11-13-56-22.png (250 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-07-11-13-56-22.png
250 KB, 452x452
>your face when you realize Christians make the most worthwhile art and their songs have more weight to them emotionally
>can atheists even compare?
>>
probably
>>
>>66474832
>Mark Hollis
>Van Morrison
>Most classical and jazz musicians

You have a point.
>>
Christianity has done more for the arts, philosophy, the sciences and the humanities than mouth-breathing new atheists ever will.

desu
>>
>>66477354
Tru
>>
>>66477354
I unironically agree, but I think it has sadly run its course. Cultural Christianity is great though
>>
>>66475858
I didn't know Mark was Christian
>>
Pet Sounds is a good example of a spiritual but not religious album.

When you believe there's something after this life for you, of course you're automatically going to try and please whoever is going to judge you in that realm- it's human nature
>>
>>66477354
for what reason other then everyone in the past was religious
>>
File: Vox_Dei-La_Biblia-Frontal.jpg (181 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
Vox_Dei-La_Biblia-Frontal.jpg
181 KB, 953x953
>>66474832
meh, Christianity is the world's largest religion, and the predominant one in Europe and the Americas. 7 out of 10 people in the U.S. are Christians. No shit.

That aside, pic related is one of the greatest religious albums of all time, check it out
>>
>>66478239
Overwhelming belief in a divine being is something that gives people a lot of influence. I'm not religious myself, but even I can see how influential that is to those who believe in it.
>>
>>66477354
>Christianity has done more for the philosophy.

There is literally a 500 year gap in the history of philosophy that is attributed to the dark ages where literally nothing of worth was contributed. Christian theosophy is basically mangled aristotelian philosophy passed down by Averoes Ibn Rushd.

You're an imbecile.
>>
>>66478267
is there any proof of this or are you just going with your gut feeling? honestly curious
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.