[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIG FOR GOLD DIG FOR FAME DIG TO MAKE YOUR NAME ARE YOU SATISFIED?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: James Hetfield.jpg (308 KB, 800x1166) Image search: [Google]
James Hetfield.jpg
308 KB, 800x1166
DIG FOR GOLD
DIG FOR FAME
DIG TO MAKE YOUR NAME
ARE YOU SATISFIED?
>>
thanks now i have to go through load and reload again to imagine what songs i'd keep for one good album
>>
>>66474468
They're singles albums pretty much.
>>
RDJ was so much better in the 90s
>>
>>66474394
Load > ReLoad

It's close though
>>
>>66474468
>Load
The House Jack Built
Until It Sleeps
King Nothing
Ronnie
The Outlaw Torn

>Reload
The Memory Remains
The Unforgiven II
Where The Wild Things Are
Low Man's Lyric
Fixxxer
>>
>>66475242
That's just 'cos they recorded both albums in one session but Load was the album with all the big hit singles on it while Reload had the B-side leftovers.
>>
File: bargains imprisoning me.jpg (76 KB, 450x659) Image search: [Google]
bargains imprisoning me.jpg
76 KB, 450x659
Always relevant
>>
Too little too late.

>releasing a grunge album when grunge was about finished

Load needed to come out in 94, not 96. They waited too long.
>>
>>66475508
Yeah I think Metallica, they diddled around not knowing quite what to do after the 91-92 tour was over. They came home only to find grunge taking over the radio and MTV.
>>
>>66475635
And then waited until grunge was actually dying off to do anything about it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.