[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/, what do you think about Sun City Girls? I gave Dante's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Hey /mu/, what do you think about Sun City Girls? I gave Dante's Disneyland Inferno a try and I didn't really care for it, but this is pretty sweet so far. Their take on Asian music is pretty neat.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>66473146
favourite band ever
Dante's Disneyland Inferno is my favourite of theirs, although Torch of the Mystics is a hairwidth second...
Take a gander at Kaliflower when you've finished up with 330,003 Crossdressers, it's really underrated in their discography
>>
>>66473339
Sure, thanks for the rec.
>>
>>66473146
Check out Sir Richard Bishop's solo stuff if you haven't already, fantastic american primitive-esque material.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlfIoJwhu-0
>>
Very hit or miss. They have too much fucking music. But they are for sure fantastic when they are hit like the album in the OP pic.
>>
One of my favourite bands. Yeah I think DDI may be my favorite but I also like Horse Cock Phepner a lot. Went through a pretty massive phase with them. They're honestly underrated, but they were just so niche (which is fine), they don't play anymore of course, and no one here really ever mentions them, sadly.
>>
>>66473146
I wanted to get into them, what are their best? I listened to Sumatran Electric Chair and Libyan Dream, they were great
>>
>>66473146
how the fuck havent you listened to torch mystics yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6CypaG5gqw
>>
>>66475479
The OP pic is a really good place to start, I think. The beginning is more wild like their other music, and the end is really nice drone-type stuff.

>>66475502
No idea, I'll get on that.
>>
>>66475519
>No idea, I'll get on that.
please do anon, it's usually the go to for people getting into them

i mean just listen to this beautiful song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLulItixzUo
>>
I liked grotto of miracles a lot as well as High Asia/Lo Pacific and touch of the mystics. Cover in OP looks as interesting as the title Dante's Disneyland inferno sounds. What is the weirdest shit they ever did? I want to listen to some weird shit.
>>
>>66475544
Pretty good, I'll listen to it tonight. I wasn't sure if I liked them actually until hearing "Ghost Ghat Tresspass / Sussmeir". What a song.
>>
greatest band of all time mate
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.