[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WANT A GODDAMN STICKY YOU FUCKING CUNTS EAT MY SHIT AND DIE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Alan Vega - Alan Vega.jpg (87 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Alan Vega - Alan Vega.jpg
87 KB, 700x700
WE WANT A GODDAMN STICKY YOU FUCKING CUNTS
EAT MY SHIT AND DIE FUCKING MODS YOU'RE FUCKING FECES
THIS IS MUSIC RELATED
>>
>>66471217
alan vega isn't popular enough to warrant a sticky. i love his music anon but stickies aren't just for influential musicians that die, they're containment threads so that the catalog doesn't flood

last night a post was made about his death and it STILL hasn't hit bump limit

kill yourself
>>
Literally who?
>>
File: 1467357810313s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467357810313s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
proud to say I've never listened to him and won't start now
>>
>>66471255
you kill yourself you cunt
nobody gives a shit about the purpose that they're supposed to serve, the point is to pay respect to artists well liked by /mu/, which suicide is sufficient enough to merit. Popularity isn't worth ass.
>>
>>66471344
ok so you're autistic
>>
>>66471325
>>66471281
>being this new

but seriously, Vega deserved better. The new i.l.y.s albums was apparently worth a sticky, but not the death of a loved musician.

RIP, gotta go listen through the Suicide discog again
>>
File: 1399404222858.jpg (6 KB, 253x180) Image search: [Google]
1399404222858.jpg
6 KB, 253x180
>>66471217
Sticky, pls mods.
>>
>>66471425
epic ad hominem
>>
>>66471344
Not many know he who is nor did they even pay him attention until his death was announced

ala no sticky
>>
>>66471325
Dumb frogposter with shit taste fresh from the /b/oat or /r9k/ detected.

Anyway, yeah, please sticky this shit now, mods.
>>
i think the only way the mods will sticky is if a flood of threads are created, unfortunately
>>
RIP Alan Vega. Suicide is forever radical.

>>66471281
Fuck you, you fucking pleb
>>
>>66471325
ok
>>
>>66471344
>the point is to pay respect to artists well liked by /mu/
not true, by the way
>>
>>66471568
I'm saying what it should be not what it actually is, smart guy
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
PUT DOWN YOUR HOT POCKET, PAUSE YOUR JAPANEESE CARTOON SHIT AND STICKY THIS THREAD MODS. IM LOOKING AT YOU TOO JANITOR, CUZ I KNOW YOU GOT A DIRECT LINE TO EM.
>>
>>66471641
No

He's not worth it
>>
>>66471628
well i'm glad you don't run this place then. again, i'm a fan of suicide and alan vega's solo material i'm not just being an asshole.
>>
>>66471668
How is being a dick to mods being an asshole?
>>
>this thread
so everyone is mourning Alan Vega and wanting a sticky, and one guy is just being a cuck?

summer is here
>>
just give em the sticky, we don't want another peter o'toole situation on our hands
>>
>>66471695
Because mods serve us every second, for free. They have feelings too. Remember there's a human being behind each keyboard, and should be treated with respect.
>>
File: laugh3.jpg (33 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laugh3.jpg
33 KB, 500x333
>>66471730
>mods are human beings
t. janitor
>>
>>66471730
I don't deserve respect
>>
>>66471730
>for free
because they're cucks with nothing better to do
>>
>>66471755
wow. so dark and edgy m9
>>
>>66471730
Yeah I get that, sorry if it seemed that way and that I was being a dick, but really though there isn't any harm in just doing something to pay tribute. Even if not a sticky.
>>
>>66471653
Whoa big dick swinging patrish taste maker coming through so watch out! What worth are you bringing to the table? You on some basic, vanilla, entry level shit if you think suicide is bad. I bet over 50% of your favs list suicide as an influence.
>>
>>66471695
no i meant that i wasnt' being an asshoel by saying alan vega doesn't deserve a sticky because he's bad or insignificant
>>
STICKY THIS MOTHERFUCKER, PLEASE. YOU THE MOD OF /MU/, YOU KNOW WHO ALAN VEGA IS AND KNOW THE IMPACT SUICIDE MADE ON A TON OF ARTISTS. THAT SHOULD BE ON YOUR PRE-REQ. EVEN IF YOU DONT DIG THEM YOU GOTTA RESPECT WHAT THEY DID.
>>
mods we aren't being rude or entitled we just want to pay respect to somebody that a large number of us greatly respect, not to mention a person that is incredibly influential
>>
File: 41zSL7VTamL.jpg (19 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
41zSL7VTamL.jpg
19 KB, 500x417
>>66472227
you're being cringey as fuck anon. i bet you couldn't tell me suicide's influence without having to look it up, do you even know what made them so special? or do you just like the way the songs sound? fucking off yourself you whiney cunt

there's literally only been one thread about his death to hit bump limit and that took 16 hours

have you ever listened to any of alan vega's solo shit? have you listened to anything else by suicide besides the s/t? have you listened to the live versions of the tracks with all the people booing and hearing alan's funny banter with them? why not spend your time listening to all that shit instead of begging the mods to sticky a musician you barely even know. why not spend your afternoon watching interviews of him on youtube? why not read the book about suicide?

if mods gave you your sticky all you'd do is post in it "RIP :(" then listen to half of frankie teardrop before turning it off to listen to some fucking sufjan stevens or anco or some bullshit like that

worthless piece of shit
>>
>>66473431
damn dude calm down
>>
>>66473488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgKAyPsdh4c
>>
>>66473431
I'll give you the point that a huge amount of /mu/ are p4k-core trash like you're saying (leave pre-Feels AnCo out of this though) but you're generalizing like fucking hell, there's probably a bunch of people on /mu/ that only like Suicide because they're told about how good they are by the meta but most legit Suicide fans on here are probably as enlightened of a gentleman as you are
>>
>hello i'm a mod im ignorant as fuck therefore i dont know him so i decide not to have a sticky
>>
>>66473826
yeah we know
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.