[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm racking my brain trying to remember an album that was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: readImage.jpg (30 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
30 KB, 620x455
I'm racking my brain trying to remember an album that was posted a little bit on /mu/ a few years back.

I'm 95% sure it was released in 2014. I think it was a band, but the band name sounded like a solo artist, and I think the name was alliterative, with C's.
The music was kind of "experimental" pop, for lack of a better description. Pretty TMT-core I'd say. The album art was a weird post-internet glitch art sort of thing (not vaporwave though) I think it was on bandcamp, and I saw at least a few people call it viral marketing-core.

Surely one of you knows the one
>>
Was it Crystal Castles?
>>
>>66469959
nah
>>
>>66469928
Death Grips?
>>
I know what you're talking about.. The album is blueish with a rectangle or diamond in the center that is gold or translucent?

I recall a review calling it a glitchy justin timberlake... What the fuck was this
>>
>>66470149
HYPE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7jpBhfM83A
>>
clarence clarity
>>
>>66470174
>>66470210
>>66470219
YES thank you

for some reason I thought it was a full band and was released about a year earlier than it was

I was searching for like "Calvin Charisma" and shit
>>
good thread. clarence clarity is tight, i wonder if there is a dl link in the archive
>>
>>66470272
>Calvin Charisma
holy kek
>>
File: mfw.jpg (615 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
615 KB, 2000x2000
>>66470394
>Calvin Charisma
mfw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.